Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jack Judd

Sadly saying bye to the vito, but what next
« on: October 06, 2017, 07:10:27 pm »
Had a Mercedes Vito for 10 years of water Fed Pole working.  I know no other wing man.  But the water has finally eroded the shell, the steering column has gone, I can't open the drivers door.  The cigarette lighter went years ago, both wing mirrors are hanging on my gaffer tape, and it is the end, my only friend the end.  But what next,  Mercedes, ford, fiat, Renault or Nissan.  Dealer, ebay or aution??  any advice really, really welcome.   And, And and what material should I put on the floor in order to help with all that water that will be leaking all over the place when the hoses blow off the resin tanks.  Jack ??? ???

p1w1

Re: Sadly saying bye to the vito, but what next
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 07:21:59 pm »
ive just ordered a new fiat doblo maxi (1000 kg payload) but depends on what size van you need and payload..you can put protectakote (DIY) down to waterproof the van floor or line x  (needs to be sprayed on by a professional)

Og

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 08:44:05 pm »
It hurts to set you free.
But you'll never follow me

Transit innit.

P @ F

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 10:07:52 pm »
Fook , you got a good one there , 10 years is immense for a Merc , I got passed by a Sprinter the other day and i could see it rusting as it overtook me  ;D

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !