Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dustee

Alternatives
« on: September 23, 2017, 09:35:49 pm »
What are the alternatives to the Sebo , I know theirs numerous choices but whats recommended

Nobby

Re: Alternatives
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 08:52:39 pm »
I had a Sebo BS 36 for 20 years and when the time came to replace it I had a rush of blood to the head and bought a Lindhaus, I now wish I'd stayed with Sebo. The Lindhaus is a very good machine but just not as good as the BS, it's a lighter plastic and a part broke quite quickly, it has a good agitation brush but doesn't seem to match the vacuum power of the Sebo which is not a problem when using it on carpet as the brush does a good job in beating the dust out of the pile but it's a little lacking when using the wand to vacuum the around the edges of the room and when vacuuming upholstery.  It has a low moisture cleaning system attachment which may be helpful in an emergency.  I don't know if another machine anywhere near its price range which will match a Sebo BS 36 or 46.

neil 47

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 09:49:07 pm »
IICRC

John Kelly

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 04:30:06 pm »
Get in quick because once stocks are gone of current Sebo's you'll be stuck with a 900 watt model thanks to the EU.