This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rosskesava

Re: Best place to bye all equipment
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2017, 07:10:22 pm »
Do you suffer from dyslexia??

Yes. Diagnosed when I was older though.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

nathankaye

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2017, 07:16:11 pm »
Only skipped over this but he does only say, 'Maybe' he has a spelling problem.

I understand that, but dans been posting for a while now and on his previous threads he has mentioned about being dyslexic
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2017, 07:19:23 pm »
Do you suffer from dyslexia??

Yes. Diagnosed when I was older though.

So you know theres a difference between being poor at spelling and being dyslexic  then.
But yes with good practice it can be compensated for.
My friend's dad is both dyslexic and colour blind (hes in his late 50's now) and he does public reading and works as an electrician of all things.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2017, 07:28:05 pm »
So, I met Dan today and his business partner John. I spent a few hours with them showing them some stuff.
They are two very nice, genuine guys who are just trying to improve their situation for themselves and their families.
Thank you to John's wife who kept us supplied with tea.
Both have done loads of research but not had the opportunity to get hands on with anything.
Hopefully i've helped them move forward and given them some 'food for thought'.
As for the dyslexia issue, I couldn't give a t0ss!
If you need anything else guys, just let me know.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Dan marsh

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 09:45:11 pm »
Robbo333 thank you so much for you're help today me an John really really appreciate all the help and advice you have given us which was much more than we expected . Like you mentioned im not messing around with this me an John we a better life for our self's and our family's and I've done endless amounts of research in to it . But acctualy seeing a proper equiped professional van like youres and have just a few minutes hands on expireanc really makes everything we have watched on youtub come together . I'm just so happy there are genuine blokes like you're self out there willing to take a little time out to help .and I know there are others on this forum who would have done the same if I was closer to them .as for my dyslexia I no exactly wot it is and I know I have it . Why the he'll would I make it up . I don't need to explain my self to anyone . If my spelling up sets u then when u see a post from me then just don't read it .simple . Thanks once again mate you've helped us loads .

rosskesava

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 10:45:04 pm »
If my spelling up sets u then when u see a post from me then just don't read it .simple . Thanks once again mate you've helped us loads .

Dan, your problem with spelling doesn't upset me at all.

From reading this and other threads I think you need to be out getting work and doing some window cleaning rather than thinking about it in detail. It's can be easy to fall in to the trap of making sure that everything is just so before getting going. Maybe just get the basics and give it go and take it from there.

Once you're out working your whole perspective will change and it's only by trial and error that you'll find what works for you and what doesn't.

It's good that you've seen a properly fitted out van so you have an idea what to aim for.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.