This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dan marsh

Best place to bye all equipment
« on: September 10, 2017, 02:22:37 am »
Hi all . So the company is now registered the buisnes account is sorted I've now just got to go out an bye everything . I spoke to a local window cleaner in my taxi last night an He said to only get my poles from gardner an nothing Ells as they are well over prised an to go to pure freedom for all other equipment would you agree that's a good way to go ? Thanks

nathankaye

Re: Best place to bye all equipment
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 09:22:15 am »
Dan,      not wanting to be funny but weve gave loads of great advice to help you start your business through this forum.
Obviously you have access to the net.......its called research. Google and find gardiner, pure freedom, grippa tank, water works and any other company you may have come accross like Ro-man on ebay.
Look at their prices and see what you think.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

simon w

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 09:27:17 am »
Hi all . So the company is now registered the buisnes account is sorted I've now just got to go out an bye everything . I spoke to a local window cleaner in my taxi last night an He said to only get my poles from gardner an nothing Ells as they are well over prised an to go to pure freedom for all other equipment would you agree that's a good way to go ? Thanks

Depends on your budget and how much you want to spend, will it be a DI only system if so will you filter your water from home. Have you got a van yet if so getting it properly prepared before your tank goes in is important.

There are lots companies to choose from but if it was me I'd take a look at Gardiners for poles/brushes. Grippatank for system and hose reels and maybe window cleaning warehouse for tradition kit. If you want to go hot further down the line then purefreedom do a good diesel water heater that can be added to most systems.

All depends on how much you have available to spend. If you think you'll stick at window cleaning and will be working hard full time 5 days a week eight hours a day then it pays to buy good quality equipment which is fit for purpose or you'll only end up having to replace it before long.   

ashbash

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 10:52:46 am »
i use lee martin at bladeright. never let me down, isnt overpriced.
job done

Don Kee

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 01:09:57 pm »
Dan,      not wanting to be funny but weve gave loads of great advice to help you start your business through this forum.
Obviously you have access to the net.......its called research. Google and find gardiner, pure freedom, grippa tank, water works and any other company you may have come accross like Ro-man on ebay.

Why do you make all your videos if not to help people and give advice?

They could just research and come to their own conclusions yet you keep making them.....

Chill your beans fatty!

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 01:31:06 pm »

Why do you make all your videos if not to help people and give advice?

They could just research and come to their own conclusions yet you keep making them.....

Chill your beans fatty!

😂😂😂fatty😂😂😂

Yes he can and yes anyone can. But so far weve all helped on vans and ro systems n brushes n poles etc from all the other questions. More than not this question has already been answered on one of his previous threads. Weve all helped apart from actually doing his physical work for him!!  Im not being mean by this but.......when its a price difference between purefreedom and gardiner how easy is it to look at the sites and conclude it yourselve??

Lol im not against helping people, ive even chatted with people of forum to help with their setups but these ones have done some work as well.
Or the next thread will be what water tank and from whom.  How do i price??  How do i clean...........at what point does someone say...right ive got this system and want to check if this is right???? Or something along those lines, but dan hasnt or atleast not put his questions across in a manner which suggest hes done so.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dan marsh

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 02:26:28 pm »
Wow nathankaye only asking wot you all think the info the guy gave me an just wanted you're apinoin on it as u an a few others seam to be on here all the time an no wot youre doing .thought I would just ask as didn't think there would be any harm in that.  I just wanted to see if there is one Maine place u get things from or not . You an everyone Ells on here have been very help full to me so far but if I'm starting to anioy u then I'll not ask any more silly questions . Thanks for all you're help anyway and I've watched all you're youtub vids so far including that new jet u put on the top off you're pole to very cool .

Dan marsh

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 02:37:38 pm »
Simon w , ashbash thank you . Just taken it all one step at a time . Buying the van in next two weeks an bye the end off the month should hopfuly have it sinaged and prepped inside ready to start buying all equipment . Thers 2 off us so going for a 500liter tank hooked too a 25 clk as every day poke.  An a 35/40 slx hooked to a gardner pack pack for so both off us can work together . Back pack just for hard to get area's back off housese an all that . We are both on it for the long hull as I've never had a non/Fri in my life an I'm 32 now with a family and would like to start enjoying more quilty time with them . Me an my buisnes partner both have full time jobs but are self employed so can reduce the work as the window cleaning expands.  That's the plan anyway just hope it dose all go to plan

nathankaye

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 03:02:29 pm »
Sorry bud i didnt mean to be harsh, my apologies.
Yes it seems a fair comment to say as far as getting brushea n poles are concerned.....gardiner is the best place.
If your going down the route of diy then get a diy system from purefreedom that will give you everything you need. Might be worth getting it for a 2 man set up tho because you will soon tire of dragging the trolley back to the van for refills if you plan to do that for the day.
Also trollies the nano trolley looks brill but a gardiner back pack on a trolley is also very effective and much cheaper!!
Also get a good fadt 12v pump to transfer from van to trolley as that will obviously make the process faster.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dan marsh

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2017, 03:18:21 pm »
No worries Nathan.  Yep defo going to get my own little trolie to put the back pack on to make it easier . Might also look in to two man systeam . Pump from van to trolie see this is why I ask all this stuff as I didn't even think about that cheers mate .👍

robbo333

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 03:40:56 pm »
Dan, am I right and you are in Bournemouth? I am in Bournemouth too.
Give me a ring on 07850 262016 and we'll get together and i'll talk you through some stuff.
Robbo
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Dan marsh

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2017, 03:45:52 pm »
Fantastic thanks robbo333 👍

simon w

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2017, 09:07:42 pm »
Simon w , ashbash thank you . Just taken it all one step at a time . Buying the van in next two weeks an bye the end off the month should hopfuly have it sinaged and prepped inside ready to start buying all equipment . Thers 2 off us so going for a 500liter tank hooked too a 25 clk as every day poke.  An a 35/40 slx hooked to a gardner pack pack for so both off us can work together . Back pack just for hard to get area's back off housese an all that . We are both on it for the long hull as I've never had a non/Fri in my life an I'm 32 now with a family and would like to start enjoying more quilty time with them . Me an my buisnes partner both have full time jobs but are self employed so can reduce the work as the window cleaning expands.  That's the plan anyway just hope it dose all go to plan
Hope it all works out well for you and your business partner Dan. With some hard graft and determination you could make a very profitable business for yourself. Good luck and keep us all updated on how it's going

AuRavelling79

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2017, 09:27:59 pm »
You won't go wrong buying Gardiners poles.
It's a game of three halves!

PHILIP HARDY

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2017, 09:30:38 pm »
Hope you make it as a window cleaner Dan because you are not gonna make an English teacher :-*
The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget

Dan marsh

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2017, 10:07:47 pm »
Hu hu hu yes I know . Apologies I'm very dyslexic I just hope people can understand wot I'm trying to say .

rosskesava

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 01:36:31 am »
Why have you gone to all that trouble to register as a business before you've even a business to run?

Window cleaning is simple, why complicate it before you have a need to?

Dyslexia in terms of grammar and spelling isn't just certain words and phrases, it covers the entire English language. If you can spell words that are quite complex and yet not spell words that aren't then maybe dyslexia isn't the cause. Maybe, and this is not a criticism, and it's not something to be embarrassed about, it's because you can't spell. Lots of people are the same. Me included.

This website underlines words spelt wrong as you know already so there is no need to spell 'what' as 'wot'.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Stoots

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2017, 07:19:45 am »
Personal opinion

Pole I would buy from Gardiner's. They are the best.

The rest of the gear I would source from all corners of the internet and make a d.i.y system. eBay is a good start.

Personally I would avoid there like of pure freedom, grippa and all the big suppliers of "systems". You'll pay a few grand for what is essentially a tank and a pump.

Spend money where it really matters, i.e the pole. I would rather buy extreme poles and brushes with a d.i.y system than an all singing system with a glass fibre pole

nathankaye

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 07:35:49 am »
Why have you gone to all that trouble to register as a business before you've even a business to run?

Window cleaning is simple, why complicate it before you have a need to?

Dyslexia in terms of grammar and spelling isn't just certain words and phrases, it covers the entire English language. If you can spell words that are quite complex and yet not spell words that aren't then maybe dyslexia isn't the cause. Maybe, and this is not a criticism, and it's not something to be embarrassed about, it's because you can't spell. Lots of people are the same. Me included.

This website underlines words spelt wrong as you know already so there is no need to spell 'what' as 'wot'.

Do you suffer from dyslexia??
My son does and my brother in law does also. My son is 19 and my brother inlaw is 23 and they can spell certain words but not all. So saying dan has a spelling problem over dyslexia is a little arrogant dont you think!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Simon Trapani

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2017, 05:55:02 pm »
Only skipped over this but he does only say, 'Maybe' he has a spelling problem.