Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tjrouse04

Newly Business Sale
« on: September 01, 2017, 08:49:00 am »

Am looking to see the interest for sale of my domestic & commercial cleaning business based in Kent. Been established almost 1 year and getting around 100 leads per month. Low running cost, great marketing guy who runs our website and good ads always on top page, just been selected for top estate agent for their clients with house over £1 million, lots of opportunity to grow for new starter or add on to existing business.  Reason for sale is due to relocation abroad. Any  interested parties let me know and I can send further details by email.

Thanks

Phillip jones

Re: Newly Business Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:28:41 pm »
could you email me some details pls pdjones1979@aol.com

arthur knowles

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 06:54:52 pm »
Hi can you send us some details please
snuckles@hotmail.co.uk

Andrew Harkin

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 11:32:18 am »

Hello, I am also in Kent, may well be interested. Can you email details to mrandrewharkin@icloud.com please?

Thanks,

Andrew

Thomas2

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 12:40:00 pm »
Hi can you please let me have your  guy that does your  marketing guy who runs our website and good ads  my email impexpagent@aol.com    Hope you will do this foe me Thanks
3d, Cleaning Services
All of our staff are fully trained and vetted and insured to carry out the full range of cleaning services in your Business or offices Our mission is to be number 1