Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Plankton

Re: 21 lpm jetmac pressure washer
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2017, 09:47:06 am »
I think this would be better myself https://www.rutlandpumps.co.uk/collections/petrol-driven-cold-pressure-washers/products/dual-pumps-interpump-evolution-e2t21200phr-honda-gx390-pressure-washer
But that is just my personal choice. Also Rutland Pumps is UK mainland based and Ben is always happy to give advice.

Regards to loading best to use ramps
That's five hundred quid more! Excluding delivery. Speaking to an old neighbour on Friday who's been pw'ing for 20 years and looking at his machines I notice the Jetmac sticker, he thinks Terry is a great guy so I'll assume that is from years of dealing with him.

Marius Alexandru

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2017, 11:38:09 pm »
Will these need to be water feed from a 500l tank ? or will a wheelie bin be enough for a 21l per minute machine ?

Plankton

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2017, 08:44:13 am »
I use a 350l tank and at times 1000l but it's your water supply to refill the tank that's more important. If I had a good supply everywhere I went then I'd use a smaller tank.

Jetmac

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2017, 06:02:40 pm »
Hi its Mr Jetmac here ( Terry ) i have just spotted this thread and think its time to pay more attention to these forums and whats being talked about.

For all machine issues and communication whats app videos are an absolute god send as it allows a chap to not only see whats going on but also to hear the noises as well ........

Phone calls are fine but most of the time the first hurdle of understanding whats going on isnt actually accomplished mainly because everone has a different way of describing something for example " u know the wee black bit below the thingy me jig etc etc and so on so forth "

smart phones are handy take a video of problem issue and ill do my best to send help advice back by way of same .

whats app videos are brilliant for sorting out issues

if you have one of our machines ( Jetmac ) and want help - im here for you 100 %

Better late than never 2017 Lol