Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

zesty

Anyone bought a van from Auto Capital London?
« on: October 29, 2020, 03:36:29 pm »
If so any good?

Will be upgrading to a newer shape custom soon, they have a lot for sale.

Only thing that I’m unsure of is where they get the vans from.There is a lot of 20 plate customs for sale with anywhere between 5-15k miles. Those that have over 10k miles for a van that’s only 6 months old is a bit odd....

Perhaps they are ex-hire vans. Anyone got any idea?

NWH

Re: Anyone bought a van from Auto Capital London?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 03:44:34 pm »
Ford customs I saw advertised yesterday were between 20-24000+vat 69 plate with a few extras on the lower end and the higher end were the transit sport,all these vans had 30-35000 miles on them and were from a main dealer.
They are doing 0% at the moment on these vans if you buy new.

zesty

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 03:49:35 pm »
I’m going for a limited spec again.

Auto capital have a load of 20 plates, long wheel base for 20k and under plus vat. All with an average of 8-10k Miles. (Also have loads of swb, but I’m going for lwb this time)

Seems good to me, but I want to know where they source their vans.

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 04:08:21 pm »
I’m going for a limited spec again.

Auto capital have a load of 20 plates, long wheel base for 20k and under plus vat. All with an average of 8-10k Miles. (Also have loads of swb, but I’m going for lwb this time)

Seems good to me, but I want to know where they source their vans.

Ime guessing they are ex hire stuff like enterprise or that kind of thing.  Just phone them up and ask who the previous owner was they shouldn’t have a problem with disclosing that. When looking at a second  hand van most good dealers will show you the V5 to look at .

zesty

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 04:12:01 pm »
Yeah may well give them a call, never keen on a van that’s been in the rental game.