This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: filling DI vessel. How tight
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 02:43:56 pm »
So by packing it tightly you dont get the channels. Also it acts like a filter so the tighter the better.

Lol off tangent but its like when people make an expresso, coffee goes in and its compacted (not talking about rubbish costa or starbucks where they dont care less as its on a production line). And its the same principle for the resin. More so if your using those small ones from purefreedom

Acting like filter? It's already been through the tightest filter you're going to get water to flow through. An R.O. membrane! Dyou know how R.O. membranes work?

Do you know how resin works and the principles behind it?

I use a 4.5ltr di vessel and it lasts for months.

Yes, which shows it doesn't need to be pressured in to a container for it to work.
Its not compact once water is added. If people 3/4 fill it. then insert plunger. When water is added it will be half full

I dont understand how ones dont grasp the logic in this
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Tosh

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 05:17:50 pm »
So by packing it tightly you dont get the channels. Also it acts like a filter so the tighter the better.

Lol off tangent but its like when people make an expresso, coffee goes in and its compacted (not talking about rubbish costa or starbucks where they dont care less as its on a production line). And its the same principle for the resin. More so if your using those small ones from purefreedom

Acting like filter? It's already been through the tightest filter you're going to get water to flow through. An R.O. membrane! Dyou know how R.O. membranes work?

Do you know how resin works and the principles behind it?

I use a 4.5ltr di vessel and it lasts for months.

Yes, which shows it doesn't need to be pressured in to a container for it to work.
Its not compact once water is added. If people 3/4 fill it. then insert plunger. When water is added it will be half full

Thats not what they've said. They've not been filling their containers to 3/4, they've been packing it in as tight as they can.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

P @ F

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2017, 08:58:42 pm »
Im on the beer and im lost !!!
How can you 3/4 fill it and add water , then it be only half full .
You guys crack me up  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Does resin shrink in your universe ?
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !