Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peekeclean

varistream slows down the speeds up?
« on: November 13, 2017, 05:46:56 pm »
Help please just changed setting on the digital vairstream as i find setting 3 to much pressure so iv moved to 2 and this one plays up after 30sec. The stream of water is starting and stopping,now i can't seem to get the adjustment right. any help would be great and what settings you use please?

thanks joe

callum99

Re: varistream slows down the speeds up?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:23:03 pm »
I did have a similar problem with the flow increasing and decreasing,  turned out to be the leisure  battery on way out,,,.

Spruce

Re: varistream slows down the speeds up?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 08:42:23 am »
Help please just changed setting on the digital vairstream as i find setting 3 to much pressure so iv moved to 2 and this one plays up after 30sec. The stream of water is starting and stopping,now i can't seem to get the adjustment right. any help would be great and what settings you use please?

thanks joe

What pump are you using?

Varistream controllers are designed to work with Shurflo 3.8 - 5.2lpm pumps that draw a current of 4 - 8 amps.

If you have a small backpack pump that draws much less current, then the Varistream will not work. Pressure settings are determined by power drawn by the motor under load which translates into a pressure cutoff setting.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)