This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cybersye

Re: No more using wfp for domestic customers
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 08:26:18 pm »
Hi Ross,
I gave you a wave this morning on the Lewes Road if it was you driving?
I'm in the little yellow van!
I'll say hello one of these days
Simon ;)

rosskesava

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 09:29:41 pm »
Hi Simon

Sorry. I don't honestly remember. I'm not a morning person. The best way to get our attention is to hold your hand on the horn and wind down the wind and shout obscenities.

I'll keep an eye out for your van - does it have ladders on etc or sign writing.

Cheers

abacus

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 11:25:22 pm »
Hi ross
Yes seen you about you have some work in peacehaven in fact I think you do the windows for a vet that we do the daily clean for. the car is eye catching
Yes the building is one we cleaned untill recently due to cost cutting but hopefully will be cleaning again soon.
Our two vans are ldv convoys with a large A on the front Hi top will give you hoot next time I see you and will keep your email

best regards grant
A service you can count on
SAFEcontractor approved

rosskesava

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 01:12:03 am »
Hi Grant again

The vets in Peacehaven - the 'Priory Vets Clinic' or something similar. That is a good job and I defy anyone to do that place faster with wfp than we do it to perfection with trad methods.

We have a large commercial round between Saltdean and Telscombe done every Thursday and our only real competitor is 'Wayne King window cleaners'.

Yeah - give us a big hoot on the horn next time you see us then I'll know who you are.

The van is the best advertising possible isn't it?

Cheers

Paul Coleman

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 06:49:06 am »
Hi Grant again

The vets in Peacehaven - the 'Priory Vets Clinic' or something similar. That is a good job and I defy anyone to do that place faster with wfp than we do it to perfection with trad methods.

We have a large commercial round between Saltdean and Telscombe done every Thursday and our only real competitor is 'Wayne King window cleaners'.

Yeah - give us a big hoot on the horn next time you see us then I'll know who you are.

The van is the best advertising possible isn't it?

Cheers

You just got to be kidding Ross?  Someone is actually using Wayne King as a company name?  ;D

rosskesava

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 09:59:26 pm »
Sure is.  ;D

Great name - easy to remember.

abacus

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 11:21:12 pm »
who's Wayne King ? not the mockacine man
A service you can count on
SAFEcontractor approved

JM123

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2006, 01:25:30 am »
you think thats funny, theres a van going round near here with Ivor Biggerstaff Decorators on the side of it!!
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I