This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonboywalton75

Re: why upgrade to wfp!!
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2017, 01:10:25 am »
the windows on my round have been filthy this week and im mainly wfp.i am a week late but most work is 4 weekly.(so 5 weeks since last clean)covered in bird muck,dust and pollen.

I second that one daz

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2017, 08:21:05 am »
it looks like rain here in the north west today.would i be going out and working in it if i was still 100% trad on the ladders?i dont think so but with wfp its acceptable to most of my customers to work in the rain. :)
price higher/work harder!

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2017, 08:59:34 am »
Working in wet conditions on a ladder increases the risk of a fall dramatically.  Almost all the slips I had on my ladders over the years were when it was wet.  The worst fall I had from them was following a short sharp shower on a beautiful summer's day.  The ladders didn't slip either, it was my feet on the wet rungs.  Now I seldom need to work in those conditions anaway, but when I do my feet are planted firmly on the floor.

dazmond

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2017, 07:45:53 pm »
horrible wet afternoon here but all work completed.another £200+ day.not a chance id of worked in it on ladders.
price higher/work harder!

nathankaye

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 12:19:53 am »
Ive had a great couple of days off (think i mentioned this in first post) but yep its been a wet day here as well. But if it wasnt a day off i certainly would have worked in it but no way if trad working, same as what youve all been saying.

So we checked forecast n took kids an hr away from us upto cleethorpes. Only as it was a last minute thing gone 1pm and its not a long drive. It was mostly dry there apart from a drizzle which didnt last overly long.  So would have been a good day for people there working.   Any on here work that area ???
I didnt see any signs of shiners working in area or village as i drove through some of the inland village.   Haha, does anyone else do that or is it just me? Look out for any shiners when your out n about?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk