Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gwrightson

revive it rocket
« on: May 19, 2017, 08:17:01 pm »

Had a batch of rocket delivered from John and Lynne at Restormate  ,

Used it today via cimex  , got to say I was highly impressed with the results and a great citrus odour, customer loved both the smell and the results. 
Highly recommend.

Before any body asks, it was low profile office carpets with numerous varying spills.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Carpet Dawg

Re: revive it rocket
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 09:29:14 pm »
How does it compare to dynamal Geoff? Does it foam up nicely?

gwrightson

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 05:10:45 am »

Compared to Dynamal ,

I m h o   I found much better, Not that I have used Dynamal for quite a while now .

It did appear to give a much brighter result and certainly the odour far better than the Dynamal , I seem to remember Dynamal was not to everybody's liking in regard's  the odour.

Foaming was great ,gave a nice even coverage using  pads ,not used with brushes yet.

The dilution rate was also vey favourable .
When the opportunity arises I will give it a go as a spotter.

Give it a go, you wont be disappointed.

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Bernd

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 10:21:18 pm »
Did anyone else tried the new Revive it Rocket and can share his experience?

Darran Pryce

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 05:01:51 pm »
We always used Dynamall on office carpets (LM) Got Revive it rocket to try out a few weeks ago.  It's very, very good. The extra peroxide without any doubt works a treat. The bonus, the smell is not as strong as Dynamall.   Need to put an order in for some more.