This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bonzer

Re: Bane of all window cleaners
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 10:52:17 pm »
Collections of plant pots directly outside the patio doors, making it difficult to access those doors and position ladder for window above.

Oh....and those horrible plants with long pointy leaves that are so sharp at the end that they actually draw blood it you have the misfortune to brush against it.

Richy L

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 09:55:26 am »
Yesturday i was cleaning a window trad, when i felt a sharp pain on my leg. I figured it ws just a thorn. Then i felt a few others. Later on that day my leg was really itchy. When i looked down i had about 15 bite marks all over the bottom of my legs!!!!
Must have been those pesky red ants!!! >:(

Johnboyfree

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 02:35:56 pm »
For me its satalite dishes stuck round a corner or right next to a window,whilst talking to a customer and follwing them into there backgarden yesterday I walked strait into one,I dont know who was more surprised,me or the guy trying to tune it in,I think he won,he new a lot more swear words than I did ;D ;D ;D

rugby

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 06:46:13 pm »
getting everything out of van, getting  set up, hose, poles etc,cleaning front of house and then finding customer is out and back gate is locked,drives me nuts,espacialy as i phone all my customers to tell them when im comeing.some times i could put pole somewhere painfull.