Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darran Smith PRSS

This long established business was bought by myself and business partner just over 1 year ago.

www.cleanexterior.co.uk

Excellent Checkatrade Reviews - over 1000

Run from a smart lockup near Ford Train Station T/O £240k per annum - with two to three men cleaning full time 5 days a week.

Mainly cleaning to domestic customers, although we are now pushing commercial as well.

The business needs a local working partner as I am too busy to be involved on a daily basis, although my marketing and office team will ensure we get anything between 5 and 10 serious enquiries per day, I believe it could do much more.......

If you are the right person, who understands how to price up works properly, this could be the business for you.

The business has two almost brand new vans on lease, plus one owned Renault Kangoo (ideal for shooting round quoting in)
All equipment owned outright, pressure washers, gutter vacs etc

Investment of £35,000 for a third share

When you are interested please email darran@purple-rhino.co.uk
When you want the very best SoftWashing Equipment for your business.

M Roberts

That's an amazing turnover for two - three men superb, well done !

Deep Cleaning Solutions

That's an amazing turnover for two - three men superb, well done !

Yes it is.

I think I probaby average about 78k per van on the road which makes me think that I need to increase them slightly over the next year. The thing is though after re-reading the original post, he says that he has a marketing and office team which dilutes the headline figure somewhat compared to companies like mine where I do all the marketing myself.

It's still a brilliant turnover though for a couple of vans and it's where I want to be over the next 12months so a well done from me as well and good luck finding a new business partner.
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk