This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

hearty breakfast
« on: March 23, 2017, 09:18:45 am »
One small aspect to getting alot of work done;  combined with an early start is a hearty breakfast and a coffee. After which im not hungry until evening. Allowing you to simply concentrate on banging the work out, especially if like my day today its just house after house and all in the same block.
All you need after is just a bottle of water for rest of the day.

facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

jk999

Re: hearty breakfast
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 09:24:37 am »
😁lol

Dry Clean

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 09:34:59 am »
Nathan, Nathan, Nathan we have just got Tosh calmed down on the subject of high fat eating your going to wake him up again,
(roll eyes) lol.

Dry Clean

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 09:35:53 am »
Oh maybe not, Iv just spotted the carbs.

Marc Stock

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 09:45:02 am »
Careful Nathan.

I used to do the same, after 6 years of breakfasts like that I ended up in a & e with sky high billurben levels and a pain that I could not explan.  Though  I was actually going to die.

Turns out my Gallbladder was giving up and I scarred the bile duct, due to our active job a high fat diet can be hidden as we tend to burn off the calories we consume.

Fortunatly a change of diet was what brought things back for me, and I didn't need a gallbladder removal.

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 09:56:16 am »
Appreciate the concern Mark. This isnt an everyday breaky but when im doing work which is all very condensed then i get tucked into this breaky.

Lol, i did read once in a mans health mag that having a cooked breakfast can be fitted into a diet regime as it fills you for the day and stops snacking...........however im not sold on that idea because of the fat in take.....but every now n then it cant hurt
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

8weekly

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 10:03:10 am »
Careful Nathan.

I used to do the same, after 6 years of breakfasts like that I ended up in a & e with sky high billurben levels and a pain that I could not explan.  Though  I was actually going to die.

Turns out my Gallbladder was giving up and I scarred the bile duct, due to our active job a high fat diet can be hidden as we tend to burn off the calories we consume.

Fortunatly a change of diet was what brought things back for me, and I didn't need a gallbladder removal.
I'm sure Tosh could disprove this with a few Google searches and a couple of red arrows.

Marc Stock

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 10:08:25 am »
Appreciate the concern Mark. This isnt an everyday breaky but when im doing work which is all very condensed then i get tucked into this breaky.

Lol, i did read once in a mans health mag that having a cooked breakfast can be fitted into a diet regime as it fills you for the day and stops snacking...........however im not sold on that idea because of the fat in take.....but every now n then it cant hurt

Lol just make sure your 'Hearty' breakfast doesn't turn into a' Hearty Attacky' Breakfast.

Shrek

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 10:17:12 am »
Looks like a heart attack breakfast to me

Dry Clean

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 10:17:32 am »
Careful Nathan.

I'm sure Tosh could disprove this with a few Google searches and a couple of red arrows.

He would blame the bread and beans.

Dry Clean

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 10:20:16 am »

You've just opened Pandora's box with that statement, prepare for some cutting and pasting toped up with red arrows. (shock)
lol.

8weekly

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 01:26:52 pm »

You've just opened Pandora's box with that statement, prepare for some cutting and pasting toped up with red arrows. (shock)
lol.
And a few "mates" if you disagree.

Smurf

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 03:36:40 pm »
Nothing wrong with having a full English once in a while but I would get sick of it everyday in more ways than one.

robbo333

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 03:54:07 pm »
I've just been diagnosed with Coeliac disease...gluten free bread...yum!  :'(
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Smurf

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 03:56:33 pm »
I've just been diagnosed with Coeliac disease...gluten free bread...yum!  :'(

Sorry to hear that bud.

Shrek

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 04:16:53 pm »
Nothing wrong with a big breakfast, I eat cereal and then scrambled egg + a coffee every morning, but all that will clog your arteries up one day.

paul alan

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 04:54:52 pm »
Fats actualy slow you way down!

Try intermittant fasting its awesome, i dont eat till after work at all. Just coffee for me and water. Because your system isnt busy digesting food your brain is 100% switched on, focus and energy abound.

I have lost 12lb of bodyfat this year this way. And its realy healthy for you too,its boost your igf(growth hormone) levels by 2000%.
it aslo stabilises your blood sugar levels and is scientificaly proven to help you live longer(google benefits of Intermittant fasting)

Then later on in the day you get to feast like a king! And its the best damn food youve had in ages cos your starving for it.
Im on a -25% calorie deficit and still get to eat like a king, just save up all my cals for the last half of the day.
All my lifts in the gym have pretty much remained the same and i have gone from around 18% body fat to around 14%
A few more months and i'll have the coverted 6 pack back whist retaining nearly all my muscle.

Its not the faint hearted(fairies) but once you get used to it its an awesome way of life. Just think not having the hassle of making brekkie and taking the time to sit and eat it in the morning, just get ready n go. Have bags of energy and focus, be in great shape
and improve all your health markers. Win wni win.

Just imagine how much easier your job would be without carrying around all that bodyfat

Marc Stock

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 05:50:13 pm »
Fats actualy slow you way down!

Try intermittant fasting its awesome, i dont eat till after work at all. Just coffee for me and water. Because your system isnt busy digesting food your brain is 100% switched on, focus and energy abound.

I have lost 12lb of bodyfat this year this way. And its realy healthy for you too,its boost your igf(growth hormone) levels by 2000%.
it aslo stabilises your blood sugar levels and is scientificaly proven to help you live longer(google benefits of Intermittant fasting)

Then later on in the day you get to feast like a king! And its the best damn food youve had in ages cos your starving for it.
Im on a -25% calorie deficit and still get to eat like a king, just save up all my cals for the last half of the day.
All my lifts in the gym have pretty much remained the same and i have gone from around 18% body fat to around 14%
A few more months and i'll have the coverted 6 pack back whist retaining nearly all my muscle.

Its not the faint hearted(fairies) but once you get used to it its an awesome way of life. Just think not having the hassle of making brekkie and taking the time to sit and eat it in the morning, just get ready n go. Have bags of energy and focus, be in great shape
and improve all your health markers. Win wni win.

Just imagine how much easier your job would be without carrying around all that bodyfat

How do you cope with the lighted head feeling.

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 06:27:27 pm »
i couldnt stand not eating breakfast!its what gets me out of bed in the morning! ;D

its virtually always oatmeal or weetabix with milk and various fruits depending what ive got in(blueberries/strawberries/bananas etc) and 3 or 4 large boiled eggs plus tea and coffee.2 cod liver oil capsules,b vitamin and a multivitamin. ;)
price higher/work harder!

Tony dunmall

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 06:34:49 pm »
I tried the intermittent fasting one year, it is quiet true you can work fine and feel okay lost about 1.5 Stone over the 6 months

I don't do it now, just calorie count( just to help me give value to what I eat, as I can jut graze all evening), I  watch what i eat good clean food more protein as we're working our muscles harder, sadly as  we get older most just can't eat like we were 18 anymore😢

I'm fortunate always had really good sugar level's so I've never suffered from light headedness when not eating