Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jadecleaning

Business Plan
« on: June 01, 2006, 10:57:38 am »
Morning all,

I need to have a business plan so I can raise some finance to lease another van for a Reach and Wash System but both the bank and the Leasing company want a Business Plan...
Does any one have a rough copy that I could adapt to my needs.

Cheers Darren

*Chris Browne

Re: Business Plan
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 01:04:50 pm »
Hi darren,

ive got one athttp://www.scsf.co.uk/businessplan.htm its pretty comprehensive as its for a new business startup, and im afraid the formatting is a bit skew if! but you may be able to grab a few bits and bobs from it!

let me know if anyone finds it helpfull

chris

Andy Hogarth

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 08:23:38 pm »
Heres another good one, Also it's a great site for anyone planning to start up or expand

http://www.tbv.org.uk/d/index.php?pageId=68

Andy
Www.2venturegroup.com

clifford123

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 10:14:10 am »
if you go onto your banks website, they usually have a business plan template.
cheers
dave

davey c

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 01:09:45 pm »
Morning all,

I need to have a business plan so I can raise some finance to lease another van for a Reach and Wash System but both the bank and the Leasing company want a Business Plan...
Does any one have a rough copy that I could adapt to my needs.

Cheers Darren

Go to any natwest bank and ask them for a start your own business pack. These are free and you dont have to be a customer of natwest. These packs explain everything to you and when you come to do your business plan there is a paper business plan pack and also there is a disc that provides you with everything you need to do your business plan on your own pc.

Cheers Dave.
better luck tommorow.......