This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Balraj

Canvassing
« on: November 19, 2016, 06:02:20 pm »
How many doors in average do you knock when canvassing?

I'm planning on canvassing next week to fill my Round up how many doors to knock to get the most .

8weekly

Re: Canvassing
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 06:57:29 pm »
One per house.

Shrek

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 07:38:14 pm »

I'm planning on canvassing next week to fill my Round up how many doors to knock to get the most .

Fill your round up??? I thought you haven't got a round ???

Balraj

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 09:13:45 pm »

I have 4 houses ready to be cleaned and my uncles corner shop

Dave66

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 10:20:29 pm »
  ::)roll
plenty of cream...plenty of sugar!

Mick Kent

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 10:49:04 pm »
Normall on an evening canvassing close terrace/semis you can knock 100-150 houses in 3 hours.
I have done loads of it and by targetting the same type of houses all the time you become in control of the pitch with high confidence which warms new custom towards you and you end up with a good return of custom from the hours put out in round building.

duncan h

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 07:04:20 pm »

I have 4 houses ready to be cleaned and my uncles corner shop
£70 each, your on a good start :)

jk999

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 11:28:41 pm »
Normall on an evening canvassing close terrace/semis you can knock 100-150 houses in 3 hours.
I have done loads of it and by targetting the same type of houses all the time you become in control of the pitch with high confidence which warms new custom towards you and you end up with a good return of custom from the hours put out in round building.
100to 150 houses in three hours totally impossible if everyone answers door

nathankaye

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 12:09:57 am »
Balraj This has to be a joke surely!

Whats next, how do you tie laces?
How do you actually clean windows?
whats the ratio of washing up liquid to water?
Do you put squirty in first then water or water then squirty?
When canvassong whats the sales pitch?
Do you believe the first objection and go knock another door?
Surely your not being serious asking how many doors to knock on now?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Spruce

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 07:17:48 am »
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Jonny Swirljet

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 07:25:29 am »
Please don't knock on these doors if there is a working bell because the customer may not hear the knocker. If the house is empty there's not much point in knocking or ringing the bell.

Mick Kent

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 12:10:02 pm »
If 100-150 terrace door's wasnt getting hit in 3 hours id wonder why not as You will only get around 40/50 open doors you will end up speaking too and maybe sign up 3/4/5. How the hell is that impossible??
Think you need a rethink mate before making assumptions. I have done it for years and thats the average 1 man gets round in a session of compact houses.

jk999

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 12:27:29 pm »
Collecting a couple of hundred houses Friday night is bad enough and all you say is window cleaner and customer says how much you tell them then have to wait could take anything upto five mins each door ,that's twelve to twenty houses an hour that's sixty in three hours . How's it possible to knock a door wait for someone to  answer and ask if they want a window cleaner .you must be knocking and asking if they want one while your walking out of garden I've been in this game thirty years plus  if you can do all that in three hours I take my hat off to you .it's not impossible if no one answer s doors

SeanK

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 12:29:10 pm »
If 100-150 terrace door's wasnt getting hit in 3 hours id wonder why not as You will only get around 40/50 open doors you will end up speaking too and maybe sign up 3/4/5. How the hell is that impossible??
Think you need a rethink mate before making assumptions. I have done it for years and thats the average 1 man gets round in a session of compact houses.

Ah, was wondering myself, your talking to 40/50 over 100/150 properties knocked, that's still good going especially if you
get a night of the five minute before a kid answers the door then another 5 minutes before Dad comes to the door who then
tells you to hold on as it the wife you need to be talking to. lol.

Mick Kent

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2016, 02:42:07 pm »
Collecting a couple of hundred houses Friday night is bad enough and all you say is window cleaner and customer says how much you tell them then have to wait could take anything upto five mins each door ,that's twelve to twenty houses an hour that's sixty in three hours . How's it possible to knock a door wait for someone to  answer and ask if they want a window cleaner .you must be knocking and asking if they want one while your walking out of garden I've been in this game thirty years plus  if you can do all that in three hours I take my hat off to you .it's not impossible if no one answer s doors
Are you a sandwich short or something? Why would i be waiting 5 mins at every door?? Its in out bang to the the next untill a deal is made! No hanging about at all.
Im not collecting random houses collecting money, im knocking on a whole road of terrace houses  10/15 seconds at each door if no answer i move to the next! I keep pitch short and sharp (less than 30 seconds) with who i do speak with which usualy is around 40-50 people signing as many as 10 up in 3 hours but an average of 5 in 3 hours are gained. Which takes 3-5 mins to sign up and seal the deals.
Its how it always is for me. On a country detatched area then yes maybe 30 doors knocked with speaking with 10 of them.
I have always been a terrace type of chaser though as can fly through them and get multiple on the same road.

Stoots

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 05:00:08 pm »
If you cant knock 150 dooors in 3 hours youre moving way too slow.

I could leaflet about 300 semis in that time, more if terraced, its only a case off adding a knock and waiting 15 seconds, then if no answer next door, if there slow answering well they can answer as you knock next door, that happens a lot especially with terraceds you end up talking to 2 at once

duncan h

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 06:25:48 pm »
It does sound a hell of a lot, but if you crack on, the numbers will soon add up. Never done it myself