Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

neil 47

Re: hard floor course....
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2016, 04:09:54 pm »
Matt

I knew why it was tripping out and just wanted advice on best ampage of cable to use .

All you heard was tripping out and jumped to a conclusion there was a fault which there wasn't .

I did as you said and phoned John who gave all the advice I need .

Which was use a cooker socket when possible .
This advice took 2 mins and has stood me in good stead , shame that after spending £3000 on one of your machines you couldn't find the time to do the same .

At the end of the day I'm the customer and your customer service is lacking .

I've had a similiar experience with him with regards a machine. Won't buy f**k all from him now.
Hard floor course - do Kevs.

As I said we all have off days you obviously have more than one , shame really as your machine performs well , apart from the positioning of the waste gate next to cables & the cables are to short. plus they are twisted all the time .
Also there is no grip points when lifting due to the cables having no dedicated winding setup .

Apart from that it's great
IICRC

Tony Stewart

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2016, 11:02:52 pm »
t's no good at being good at cleaning if you can't get work and make a profit and from what I can see after being involved in this industry for nearly 15 years is that there is very few suppliers courses that show you this .

Sorry Neil that is not fair at all. It takes something to get Matt to come out on a forum to explain his side of the story - I think you are being unfair and perhaps a better way to deal with it would be to pick up the phone or email if you have a suggestion or for improvements rather than making out his products are below standard. Its a forum not a complaints and wingeing centre.
He sells a great product and runs some great courses - I attended his upholstery course with Derek Boulton a few years ago and he was really good.

All Tim wanted was to see who was going and then you get snide remarks. I don't know who Mr Rowan is but  Matt would try and deliver quality guys for his training days.

I feel sorry for you Neil if after 15 years you cannot find many suppliers to show you how to train you or improve your skills. Yes you need marketing skills but that's no use if you cannot deliver what you are being asked to do.

Try Kev Martin or Steve Riley from Advance Group via Restormate if you are stuck for an alternativecourse to improve your skill set.

Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

Matt @ Cleansmart

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 12:36:36 pm »
Neil,

Sorry if we've got the wrong end of the stick. You spoke to Julie and then me separately. From what you said, we were both under the impression you had a problem with your machine tripping out the electrics, which is why we asked you to contact the company you purchased the machine from.  If you'd asked about the machine's power output or what type of cable, or how to plug it in we'd have been happy to help with that.

I do think that you posting on a public forum that you called us and I told you to “f**k off” (complete rubbish) is really quite out of order.

Anyway, sorry we’ve upset you so much. I hope we can now draw a line under this. If you have any further comments/complaints/questions etc. I’d appreciate if you would contact us directly.

Thank you,
Matt

neil 47

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 05:42:56 pm »
Thanks Matt

that,s the end off it
IICRC