Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Hyundai iload? Gold? New
« on: September 02, 2016, 06:14:57 pm »
https://www.bristolstreet.co.uk/new-van-deals/hyundai/iload/207956/hyundai-iload-2-5-crdi-116ps-se-van-6/

Mr Gold, have they shot up in price since you bought yours or did you haggle like mad?

AuRavelling79

Re: Hyundai iload? Malc?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 08:18:38 pm »
https://www.bristolstreet.co.uk/new-van-deals/hyundai/iload/207956/hyundai-iload-2-5-crdi-116ps-se-van-6/

Mr Gold, have they shot up in price since you bought yours or did you haggle like mad?

I just looked back and checked. I paid £15,828 in March 2012. (£500 to place the order in late Feb and the balance of £15,328 about a fortnight later when it arrived.) On the road, VAT inclusive. It was/is a "12" plate so not pre-registered or anything.)

The spec looks almost identical. They had just put in a six speed box but it was called the comfort, not the SE. But it has virtually the same spec. (maybe some traction/brake thingy has been added since , though it has ABS.)

I got it from a dealer in Thornbury just north of Bristol called Berkeley Vale Motors. I do remember getting a small extra discount from the manufacturer (about 3% I think) because I was counted as a commercial buyer (whether sole trader or larger fleet). I can't remember list price but I think it was about 18 or 19K including VAT and on the road.

I don't remember haggling much except to say I wanted to give them the business if they could match internet prices and I think they came within £500.

Sorry to be a bit hazy.
It's a game of three halves!

Dave Willis

Re: Hyundai iload? Malc?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:14:30 pm »
Don't worry  :)

If I bought another van I'd probably go for one - seems very similar to my Hiace but with two sliding doors.