Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Marius Alexandru

Ashby enforcer vs ??
« on: April 24, 2016, 04:46:27 pm »
Hi all,

Im looking to buy the enforcer fo my carpet cleaning business, any advice on the machine? Would you go for something else ?

Shaun Mulryne

Re: Ashby enforcer vs ??
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 03:00:38 pm »
I would go for the jag 8.4
I have it and it is amazing
it cost £2600 plus vat
you can van mount it
as it has auto fill already on and auto drain
and you don't need to pay for it to be added like you do with ashbys
it's got 800psi pump and 2  8.4 vacs

stu_thomson

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 07:27:10 am »
But no heater Shaun 😟
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

Shaun Mulryne

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 07:36:25 am »
No heater
but I have been using world of clean chems
and they are very very good
pre spray with a hot mix and hot water from the tap in the clean tank is all that is needed
if you buy world of clean buy the sample pack first
and if you place an order with in 60 days they refund you back the price of the sample pack

Raymondo

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 09:06:41 am »
It does not matter how good your chemicals are and Nick produces some excellent chemicals hot water will still clean better than cold water especially with greasy dirty carpets.

Danny Gilroy

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 08:04:30 pm »
Mytee Ltd 3
Best portable I've used can be purchased from wcs at a decent price
Now fitted with a 500psi cat pump
And a 1600w heater with added bonus of autofill and pump out.
Would highly recommend I've had mine nearly 3 years with no problems.

CleanerCarpets

Re: Ashby enforcer vs ?? New
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 01:13:43 pm »
I don't know what the Enforcer is like to maintain internally but after having a Scorpion for a long time i would suggest the Jag is not the best option if you intend to swap out vac motors and service the water pump yourself. Having to take off both tanks and non quick release hoses for the pump is a real hassle when it comes to it.

In my opinion the way the Airflex is designed to access the internals it makes it head and above the others for ease of user friendly self servicing and maintenance. It also has lots of options to keep in budget and have what you want onboard. To swap a pump or pump head on one is less than an hours job even for me with clumsy fingers and when you need to do it you will be glad of the way the machine is designed.

It also empties all the water from the dirty tank - it doesn't keep about 5 litres of dirty stinky water in that you have to empty with a bung on the side like the Jag - which isn't easy especially if you van mount it. And that does make a big difference on the amount of times you have to dump water during a job and is just really bad engineering. Even a donkey years old Ninja machine is designed to be able to dump all the water in one go! Yes you can have auto dump, but from what i can see the one on the Jag can clog and takes a load more maintenance all over again to keep it going and you really don't need that failing if you have the machine on the van and are relying on it dumping water when you can't see it. I think the auto dump on the Airflex and Enforcer are much better but i haven't seen them.

The 8.4 vacs look good but will make no real difference in comparison to 2x 6.6 motors or 3x 5.7's on every day use.

Think about the machine in the long term and day to day workings, not just whats on paper for the specs. Its that which counts not the sales pitch when you initially buy.