This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clever Forum Name

Re: Fitted crash tested system
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2016, 09:18:13 am »
Right ok then  ::)roll. In my eyes a fitted SYSTEM is one that will actually pump some water.

The op asked for a fitted system.

Google System and you will get.....

"a set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; a complex whole."

You are correct and i am wrong in the sense that soupys price includes fitting. However it is not a system

Prices in that pic DO NOT INCLUDE fitting.

8weekly

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2016, 09:22:33 am »
Right ok then  ::)roll. In my eyes a fitted SYSTEM is one that will actually pump some water.

The op asked for a fitted system.

Google System and you will get.....

"a set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; a complex whole."

You are correct and i am wrong in the sense that soupys price includes fitting. However it is not a system

Prices in that pic DO NOT INCLUDE fitting.
I did indeed mean a full system. Delivery system to be precise. Possibly without reels, but definitely including everything up to the reel.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 09:32:26 am »
500L Grippa would be about 2.5k fitted inc VAT.

My initial input on the thread.

A grippatank system fitted in Cambridge would be £2,099.95 plus 20% vat £2,519.94 Thats for a 500L delivery

So i was £19.94 out.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 10:18:11 am »
Following on from the other thread, the figure quoted is £2,000. As those quoting those figures aren't VAT registered, I'm assuming the price includes VAT, so where can you get a fitted system of say 500l for £2k?

As we've gone all over the place and back round the houses there's a simple answer.  Yes, you can get a 650 litre Pure Freedom system, with pump, reel and battery, etc for £2k.

Vin

dd

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 03:39:15 pm »
Following on from the other thread, the figure quoted is £2,000. As those quoting those figures aren't VAT registered, I'm assuming the price includes VAT, so where can you get a fitted system of say 500l for £2k?

As we've gone all over the place and back round the houses there's a simple answer.  Yes, you can get a 650 litre Pure Freedom system, with pump, reel and battery, etc for £2k.

Vin
I really do not think a 650l upright tank is going to perform well in a crash/crash test. IMO it is simply too top heavy to be able to practically restrain in such a scenario.

Looking at the evidence available and considering the shape of the tank, the grippa system really does look the safest. I would also consider the Pure 2o system especially if they still do a price match.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2016, 06:30:41 pm »
PF's system has been crash tested and also crashed pretty badly by at least one customer.

Anyway, the important thing is that you're buying something with safety in mind.  Grippa will do the job.  I have its predecessor in my own van, the Gardiner super zero system (one of - I think - three that were ever installed).  I'd have had Grippa for all our franchisees but Grippa didn't answer emails or phone calls three years ago when I was trying to get a system for the first franchisee.  By all accounts their customer service has improved since then so you should be fine.

Vin

dd

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 07:39:03 pm »
PF's system has been crash tested and also crashed pretty badly by at least one customer.

Anyway, the important thing is that you're buying something with safety in mind.  Grippa will do the job.  I have its predecessor in my own van, the Gardiner super zero system (one of - I think - three that were ever installed).  I'd have had Grippa for all our franchisees but Grippa didn't answer emails or phone calls three years ago when I was trying to get a system for the first franchisee.  By all accounts their customer service has improved since then so you should be fine.

Vin
Which do you think is the better system, Grippa (your super zero) or PF?

The only thing I am not sure with the grippa is because they use low level tanks (which is good for safety) I worry about difficulty using it when the water gets low. For that reason when the time comes to change my van I might go for Pure 2o.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 09:10:07 pm »

Vin

The only thing I am not sure with the grippa is because they use low level tanks (which is good for safety) I worry about difficulty using it when the water gets low. For that reason when the time comes to change my van I might go for Pure 2o.

Because the baffling is good (superb in fact) you never really get airlocks. They give you a built in drain off/bleed valve anyway.

Although PF may be crash tested. It's still a wydale tank in a metal frame. Been out in two PF vans and both have that dreaded ferry syndrome feeling. My money was spent with Grippa and glad i did.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 07:36:43 am »

Vin

I can't really state a preference; they are both good.  Occasionally for the last clean of a long day I might have to park facing uphill rather than down.  The only real advantage I can see of one over the other is that the Pure Freedom tank leaves much more van floor space free than the Grippa.  In the early days when I dabbled with vacuuming gutters, I ran pretty short of space for vacuum, fittings and generator.

Vin

dd

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 09:37:35 am »
Thanks for feedback CFN and Vin.

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 12:34:02 pm »

Vin
Hi Vin,

Sorry to hear that about that  - we never deliberately ignore any customers emails or phones.

I hope we can be of service to you in future and look forward to providing you quotations for future systems.
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk