This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rosskesava

Re: Gardiners Neck Stuck New
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 11:21:40 pm »
Thanks for the information Rosskesava.  I will get two replacements sent out to you.

As I hadn't looked at this thread since I posted the above about when I bought the items, I was completely surprised today to receive what I now know to be two replacements through the post. At first I was puzzled and assumed they were sent due to some weird type of clerical error.

Then the penny dropped.

As far as I'm concerned, that is customer service way, way above the ordinary. I'm actually quite staggered that someone who runs a sizeable business would worry about such a small detail especially as I hadn't asked for replacements. In fact, I'm gob smacked. That's the second time I've had any type of issue about a Gardiner's product and both times - customer service way beyond what I asked for, or in this case, didn't ask for, or expected.

I think with companies, it's often not that there is a problem, it's more how it's dealt with that says it all and in this case, over a year later and for what is a cheap part to buy and replace.

Cheers Alex.

Pearls before swine Alex - Ross'll just hit them with a club hammer and drive over them with his van.  ;D

Malc, don't knock it before trying it.  ;D

Before I changed OS, I did exactly the same to a windows laptop. Very therapeutic.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.