This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevon

Re: Bad results with Liqidator
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2016, 06:09:48 pm »
get rid of the damn thing :'(

Tadgh O Shea

Re: Bad results with Liqidator New
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2016, 11:26:26 pm »
I did the insides of a house and connie the other day in the bright sun. Having wfp the outside.
I thought i'd try some new little waffle cloths (I got from Tadgh) and some pure in a spray bottle.
Really good results and fast too. Even on fairly large windows still quick. The only windows I used the blade was the internal patio doors, both sides and the inside of the french doors.
I normally hate doing insides but I must admit that these little waffle cloths do make it quick and easy. I have a renewed enthusiasm.
I was thinking of getting a Liquidator but won't bother now.
Hi robbo333, good to hear you are getting on well with the glass cloths, i have been using microfiber glass cloths for years now instead of an applicator and squeegee on internals, i think its fair to say if you are using any type of good quality and high performance microfiber glass cloths with just water alone you will for sure achieve far more effective results than using an applicator and squeegee with additives on internals, especially if you want to achieve a finish free of SSR's (Streaks,Smears,Residues,)  Tadgh