Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tony Stewart

Unbelievable!
« on: January 18, 2016, 08:10:35 pm »
Unbelievable!
I’ve been saving up for months and finally bought a Blueline Thermal Wave Vortec II with a Citroen Relay Van and picked it up last Saturday.

Had a go in earnest today and OMG the difference and power compared to my Steamway 9100. It truly is an awesome machine. Just the heat alone, much less spotting and great water recovery.

So glad I bought it, I’ve been smiling all day!

p.s. This is not having a go at porties I just wanted to share the feeling when you get a new machine, it puts a spring in your step and makes you take out the grout brush and really clean the corners, and it's not a chore just a pleasure!

Starts at the bottom likes it and stays there

Paul Moss

Re: Unbelievable!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 08:25:35 pm »
Good on yer Tony. You have come on leaps and bounds.

Tony Stewart

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 08:44:54 pm »
Hey Paul It was first ever TACCA day and it was a lightbulb moment seeing the true professionals in the business and the fact that here were people that would share information and knowledge without any criticism. Still lots to learn but it is a great industry to be in.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 06:53:19 am »
Did you buy it new or second hand?
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

benny d

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 07:50:04 am »
I had a 9100 for 6 years. It was the most hideous, unreliable piece of tat I have ever bought. It put me off TM's for a few years. I used just Alltec porty's for three years. Great machines. But last year I bought a Prochem Blazer. It is night and day better, and sooooo much more reliable!
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

derek west

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 08:47:36 am »
Love a success story, Nice one Tony,  Your commitment to your trade is commendable.

Tony Stewart

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 09:29:52 am »
Hi Mike  Bought it second hand 1500 hours on the clock so just run in.
Derek - you see the fruits of your efforts with TACCA - you're a GOD!
Benny - OK but once it's sorted it sucks and heats to a great level as all of them do. Glad you like the Blazer.

John Kelly

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 09:30:44 am »
Should have saved your money Tony and just encapped ;D ;D ;D