This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Suffolkcleaners

Re: NON Payer
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 10:04:07 am »
Thanks for comments guys. I woke up this morning to find the money had been transferred after i left a voicemail last night. I also had a text message cancelling(No apology though for waiting 4 months) so i guess i was lucky this time as i think i was going to write it off to be honest.

I don't usually let it get to 3 cleans but i guess because she had paid previously a couple of times when owing X2/X3 i gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Thank god this doesn't happen a lot as it really would be a nightmare but it hasn't happened for a while. Thank guys.

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2016, 01:45:47 pm »
At least you got paid in the end but best you don't let customer drag on so long.
More than one clean owing don't do it until you get paid the outstanding amount and all that.
It would be also interesting to find out why she cancelled

Spruce

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2016, 02:01:05 pm »
At least you got paid in the end but best you don't let customer drag on so long.
More than one clean owing don't do it until you get paid the outstanding amount and all that.
It would be also interesting to find out why she cancelled

She knew he wouldn't be back. She got there first in an attempt to grab back a bit of control and get the upper hand. Maybe she felt embarrassed in front of her daughter and it was to save face.

I wouldn't even bother asking; we used to ask and I've only been told the truth once - I'm skint.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2016, 07:45:42 am »
Send her a letter in a months time congratulating her on winning a years free window cleaning.

If she claims. Say you can't find her on the system. Oh yeah. You cancelled. You have to be a customer.

Johnny B

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2016, 09:32:04 am »
Send her a letter in a months time congratulating her on winning a years free window cleaning.

If she claims. Say you can't find her on the system. Oh yeah. You cancelled. You have to be a customer.

I like it!

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2016, 06:23:40 pm »

You are evil :) :)