Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tim handley

Re: Fellow members adwords budget per month
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2016, 03:27:06 pm »
 i do seem to pay a fair bit for my on line presence, but at the end of the day, when i look at what it brings in, its well worth it.
Ive said before, i dont have the time or the knowledge to do it myself, i would be very keen to learn how to do it for myself, and i aim to look into it this year...........  are there any courses anybody can recommend???

Richard Cole

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 11:26:46 pm »
When i advertised on Adwords for my own carpet cleaning business i use to budget for around £150 per month and this brought me in a fair amount of leads and work. It takes at least a month to optimise a new account and you will have ups and downs but in the long term i found it by the far the most cost effective and number one source of new customers for my site.  Depending on location keywords can vary considerably, from my experience you can expect to pay anywhere from £1.30 to £5 a click, on average around £2 i would say is a good ballpark figure to base your budget on and then optimise from there.  I have helped several carpet cleaners since i retired from carpet cleaning last year with adwords after becoming Google Adwords Certified. 
former carpet cleaner, now retired!

bennymon

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2016, 07:14:06 pm »
I don't use Adwords for carpet cleaning it was costing lots of money and nearly every call seemed to just be people asking if I could clean a carpet cheaper than the others on google most of which are 50% cheaper than me . It can cost £6 to £8 pounds per click around this area  but even when it was £2.50 per click it just didn't pay for itself .