This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Made a few videos
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 04:45:53 pm »
How did you get on with the sandblasting kit, I went to hire one for a job a while back, but didn't as they led me to believe they are pretty crappy.

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 04:56:09 pm »
How did you get on with the sandblasting kit, I went to hire one for a job a while back, but didn't as they led me to believe they are pretty crappy.

Darran

I've never bothered to buy one smudger nor a modified one for applying soap

Rob@Blast off

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2015, 05:54:40 pm »
Think Damian has made a newer version and Ben does one too but i haven't used either yet so don't know how they compare to the x jet.

serj shergill

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2015, 06:26:40 pm »
Thanks

Michelle H

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 08:57:40 pm »
Sorry posted in the wrong thread.

Honest option,  as a customer viewing  the videos.

1. The music needs to be removed. I was watching the videos and turned off the sound as I found the music annoying. In doing so I could have missed any information you might have given out over the course of the video.
2. I would have liked information to be given ( A voice over ), Telling me of what the process is and how your company's approach is better than say another one.

Not knowing how these videos will be used  say maybe in conjunction with text or just as a example. More information the better.  As a selling tool I feel your not fully utilizing it.   

Rob@Blast off

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2015, 09:30:48 pm »
Thanks for the feedback will try doing a voice over on the next one.