This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanClear

Re: mans best friend
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2015, 09:44:42 pm »
All carry little plastic poop bags with you do you guys ? To put your dogs whoopsies in ?
No, I carry a bag of leaves and bury it under them.
You know thats illegal don't you mate ? Best way to keep dog poop out the garden is to leave little pieces of sausages around with screws and tacks inside them.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

G Griffin

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2015, 09:55:03 pm »
Sausages or sausage dogs?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

colin bird

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2015, 06:48:37 am »
Hi  Colin.
Bit undecided on jack Russell's.

My nan had one when I was a kid and I adored him, cleverest dog I ever met.

I have a few customers that have jrt and they are right little 5ods ;D

But I think a lot of breed descriptions need to be taken with a pinch of salt its how the owners train or don't train their dog.

The other problem I have is we have a guinea pig in the house he's 4 and going grey but won't give up the ghost  ;D

Most dogs little ones terriers are not keen on the small furry types :D

Thanks for your posts guys interesting reading.
[/quote

Hi the Quinta pig may be a problem,with most dogs especially a jrt
Your right they are smart little dogs and some can be aggressive,ours is fine we give her lots of love and attention ,she's also fine with other people,
She also soon lets you know if someone is about.
Good luck with whatever you choose

windowswashed

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2015, 07:35:13 am »
Windows washed, I bet that goes down well with your customers.
 :o

Most customers love my dog coming with me, only a few object, mainly cat owners who see my dog chase their cats relentlessly, she's only little but she can jump four foot high walls easily. She's a Jack Russell Terrier with endless energy and she's a babe magnet  :)

Mike #1

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2015, 08:08:50 am »
Here is my boy he is well trained but would get bored after a while and would be off if saw something furry .

andyM

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015, 08:27:58 am »
Here is my boy he is well trained but would get bored after a while and would be off if saw something furry .

One of my customers has one of those.
The owners took the dog on after the original owner couldn't keep the dog due to a change of circumstances, I don't think they realised exactly what they were taking on.
Overly boisterous, domineering and frankly a pain in the arris when I am trying to get round the property to clean windows.
On my first couple of visits the mutt bounded up to me and tried to bowl me over, leaving muddy paw prints all over my shirt.  ::)roll
The next time it tried the same thing on I grabbed the mop out of the bucket and flung a big dollop of soapy water in it's face.
That stopped it in it's tracks.
And funnily enough it stays away from me now.  ;D

One of the Plebs

Mike #1

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015, 08:48:29 am »
Labs are very playful and love people and other dogs and  are totally obedient , If trained well and that training is maintained daily otherwise that placid family dog that people think they are getting whatever age will be a total nightmare same goes for any dog to be honest .

Ours came from Southern Ireland and is breed purely for hunting and retrieving although he is also a great dog around the home all to often people get a dog for something to do or because they are a popular breed or  just pure lazy when it comes to training .

Andy with respect if you came onto my property and  did that to my dog you would be lynched from the nearest tree  ;) ;)

Matt.

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2015, 09:55:50 am »
We had a lab, when we was kids, I wasn't a dog person so many years went by without one, even when my girls was little they wanted a dog and I said no.
One christmas my little one said can I swap my presents for a dog 😢😢, broke my heart.

He will be 9 next month ( we have a god daughter and bought her 3 guinea pigs in the summer, the dog loves them ) but still healthy so am hoping for another 9 years from him