Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Liahona

Re: Future of our business
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006, 12:24:08 pm »
Sorry it has taken so long to up date on this subject but I have been away for a while and just followed

up with me mate....... In short, it took him two weeks to do the work because the weather had been

unkind to say the least. He ended up doing only 10 out the 12 planned for whatever reason, all though

the two not done were just postponed. He also did three others so ended up doing 13 and as I said

two on hold. One of the jobs he went back to  clean some firniture that he charged 175 for. In all he

made a little under £3,000 for two weeks work........ He went around to another 20 houses of people

he didnt know and got 6 people to agree to his £200 pound proposal. Another £1200 for a weeks work

plus the 2 carried over from the first 12 and so therefore for 3 weeks work  he made close to £4000.....

Again, no leaflets, no yellow pages and no advertising of any sort. This or these results I think is a

good market research to prove my point and way of getting work. I know it doesnt work for everyone

and appreciate each to their own but it wouldnt hurt to give it a try. For me and mine I bring in more

work because I talk to people than I would if I advertised as most people do. Best, Dave.