This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ben Marriott

Re: 21 lpm jetmac pressure washer
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2015, 09:09:12 pm »
In that case you sir have a gearbox - but I can't remember who makes them! :D
Rutland Pumps Limited - 01572 729412- sales@rutlandpumps.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2015, 12:28:18 am »
You don't have a gearbox surely if it's a belf drive washer ???

Ben Marriott

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2015, 11:41:20 am »
You don't have a gearbox surely if it's a belf drive washer ???

Samson does - that was a reply to his question :)
Rutland Pumps Limited - 01572 729412- sales@rutlandpumps.co.uk

chrissyman

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2015, 03:56:09 pm »
Cheers for all the advice guys.  Think the carburator was blocked ended up starving the fuel.  Fixed and working fine now.  Cheers for taking the time.

samson

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2015, 08:01:04 pm »
Cheers for all the advice guys.  Think the carburator was blocked ended up starving the fuel.  Fixed and working fine now.  Cheers for taking the time.
Did you fix it yourself ?

chrissyman

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2015, 02:29:44 pm »
Not a chance mate.  I m clueless with these things.   Mechanic that lives across the road fixed it for me dont think he took too long to get it back up and running.  Now to get leaflets etc printed and hopefully get some work with it.

samson

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2015, 07:05:37 am »
Not a chance mate.  I m clueless with these things.   Mechanic that lives across the road fixed it for me dont think he took too long to get it back up and running.  Now to get leaflets etc printed and hopefully get some work with it.
Wow, that is handy having a mechinic so close.    Get those flyers out and get busy now mate  ;D

johnny bravo

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2015, 06:37:48 pm »
If new,  next time just phone Jetmac, or email him via his Jetmac site.
He has a lot of videos on site which are good viewing.
get as much time using your washer,  always start it up correctly.   sometimes you can forget routine.      always get air out.     
you can always take a video of starting up to show any problems in future and just send them to Jetmac.
he seems a decent wee fella. :D

you get great advice from these forums
im going to treat myself to a good setup when i spot one.

Smurf

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 01:51:37 pm »
Keep an eye out on the likes of fleebay as the last bargain I got was a delta for only 250 including  a 20 inch whirlaway fsc.
Just like this one http://www.malcleanse.co.uk/delta-200-bar-15-lpm-petrol-pressure-washer-dt15200phr-p-4507.html

Speaking of start up procedure the chap did not have a clue how to get it started when I turned up to collet it he told me it would not start. The chap was gobsmacked as it started first time form me and the washers worked a treat with the fsc attached too  ;D

That little washer Is still going strong to this day and  even paid for itself on my first job using it so just goes to prove you don't need to spend a fortune on a washer. 

Jetmac

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2017, 11:41:34 am »
Best way of sorting these type of pressure washer issues is to take short video on your phone and send it to us ( jetmac ) via what's app to 077344 38319 and we can reply with video solutions saves all the getting lost in description issues as people always have different words for describing things
Pictures / video speaks a 1000 words

Plankton

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2017, 07:45:48 pm »
Or just buy one of these fancy new intelligent machines which will solve the basic starting issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlX415RmDA

Smurf

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2017, 08:59:28 pm »
Did you notice the date of the op which was in 2015. Don't time fly lol

Plankton

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2017, 09:22:43 pm »
Did you notice the date of the op which was in 2015. Don't time fly lol
After having deja vu on another post (twin feeds) I checked the date first to save myself some confusion.
It's that time of year when people buy a machine but don't have a clue how to work it so the video clip is a good idea. After watching someone for a while trying to start a mixer I suggested to give it some choke, but instead of trying anything he continued to pull and pull whilst muttering it always does this....

chrissyman

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2017, 02:35:42 am »
Blast from the past seeing this thread again.  Machines still going strong if anyones interested.  Pretty much been spot on for two years.  Although as fate would have it its just been back to the mechanic for the first time since.  Managed to put dirty fuel in...think the petrol can had dirt in it.  Mechanic gave it a bit of a service...said it was pretty much spot on.   Good machine...that i would recommend.  Although for peace of mind ben seems to be the man for backup etc.  Apologies ben at the time i bought it....didnt really have much of a clue about who was who etc.  Tbf happy with the jetmac machine.  Its not a slight on the jetmac guys just think ben seems to be the type of guy that,ll go the extra mile.  Even knowing i bought the machine from a competitor still found the time to come on and give advice etc.  Top man.  Cheers for the advice folks. 

Smurf

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2017, 10:01:14 am »
Nice one. I've also had no issues with Jetmac myself.

Peter Heath

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2017, 10:12:37 pm »
Ah, Could be but not saying  it is. Pull the float bowl off and make sure the needle is free to move. Happened to me years ago and that was it. Fuel needle stuck allowing bowl to fill slowly but not enough to run.Looks like you,ve tried everything else. Is it a GX690 engine. I had a dodgy fuse that made one cut out also but at random times not always after starting.
<html>
   <head></head>
   <body>
      <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="font-family:arial;border-collapse:collapse;">
         <tbody>
            <tr>
               <td colspan="4">
                  <table cellpadding="0" cells

Marius Alexandru

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2017, 08:46:21 pm »
I'm looking at buying this, can you guys recommend it ? Whats the weight on it ? How easy is it to get it out of a van?

http://jetmac.co.uk/products/loncin-petrol-cool-drive-3000-psi-21-litres-a-minute-jetwasher

Smurf

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2017, 09:16:43 pm »
I think this would be better myself https://www.rutlandpumps.co.uk/collections/petrol-driven-cold-pressure-washers/products/dual-pumps-interpump-evolution-e2t21200phr-honda-gx390-pressure-washer
But that is just my personal choice. Also Rutland Pumps is UK mainland based and Ben is always happy to give advice.

Regards to loading best to use ramps

Don Simon

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2017, 06:49:16 am »
Ref the machine - you shouldn't need the choke whilst running and the engine should start at just about any rpm in this weather. Have you tried popping the spark plug out and checking that? Other than that there is the possibility that you have a blocked main jet? Happens occasionally with new Honda engines but I'm not sure on the loncin - also try with lid off of air cleaner? On a Honda engine the oil should be half way up the dipstick or touching the lower threads on the casting which equates to about the same thing.

Ref David
I apologise I think I remember speaking to Chris about what spec machine you were looking for whist in hospital and that he had recommended something similar to what he uses and then speaking to you about it and you mentioned Chris had struggled to break one in however many years he's been using them as he had expected them to be a more disposable machine, I remember you wanting to discuss it with Chris, I never heard anything and can't remember following it up beyond that - there may be a quote logged on the phone system somewhere. Never the less I apologise.
Ben ?
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

Plankton

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2017, 09:29:38 am »
I'm looking at buying this, can you guys recommend it ? Whats the weight on it ? How easy is it to get it out of a van?

http://jetmac.co.uk/products/loncin-petrol-cool-drive-3000-psi-21-litres-a-minute-jetwasher
It's probably around 70kg and not great for lifting. Had a similar one for two years, different pump though. Engine back fires now and then, like Uncle Buck without the smoke.