Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chrissyman

21 lpm jetmac pressure washer
« on: July 29, 2015, 04:30:07 pm »
Received new jetmac pressure washer today.  Keeps cutting out after a short length of time.  Wondering if anyone had any advice.

Putting the fuel on closing the choke putting it on the on switch.  Put unleaded in.  Cant think of what i m doing wrong.  Seems to start fine but then cuts out shortly after.  Or if i go to open the choke or change the revss

Wonder if oils needed.  Just received it today.  The oil levels seem to be fine

Any help appreciated.

samson

Re: 21 lpm jetmac pressure washer
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 04:39:25 pm »
Are you pulling the revs lever out to increase the revs slightly before starting ?

chrissyman

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 04:48:07 pm »
Cheers for reply mate.  Pulling it out?  As in moving revs lever to the left? 

Matt.

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 05:29:00 pm »
Everyone's seen the advert - .... Should of gone to spec savers ........... Should of gone to Rutland pumps  ;D

davids3511

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 06:30:08 pm »
Is it unloading properly, will it run OK if the triggers pulled?

davids3511

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 06:31:52 pm »
Everyone's seen the advert - .... Should of gone to spec savers ........... Should of gone to Rutland pumps  ;D
Ben's not interested if you're on a budget.

chrissyman

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 06:39:30 pm »
Cheers for reply david.  It has been starting up got most of the back garden cleaned then cut out.  Now it cuts out after a minute or two.  Also problems starting it now.  Put 15w40 oil in the pump.  The engine looks like theres plenty of oil in already.  Put a good bit of unleaded petrol in.  And submerged the two hose things the outer bypass and the suction hose in a bucket of water.  Connected the hose to the trigger put the yellow tip in.

Can anyone confirm the starting position.

Revs at about half.  Fuel switched to on position.  Choke closed when engines cold.  Machine on.  Then pull the coil starter.  When the machine gets started do i move the choke to the open position. Then adjust revs after its been going a while.  Tried every combination available without much luck.  Any help appreciated.

Matt.

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 06:48:21 pm »

Oh, right. I was on a budget and I got what I wanted  ??? Strange coz I reckon it's cost the op the best part of £1250 new

I can't help with your problem mate coz I don't know much about them other than it starts every time for me and does the job.

davids3511

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 07:14:04 pm »

Oh, right. I was on a budget and I got what I wanted  ??? Strange coz I reckon it's cost the op the best part of £1250 new

I can't help with your problem mate coz I don't know much about them other than it starts every time for me and does the job.
Yeah, I was on a budget and he couldn't be arsed to call me back.  I was assuming it wasn't new, otherwise he'd be on to Jetmac I would have thought.

Ben Marriott

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 07:18:44 pm »
Yeah, I was on a budget and he couldn't be arsed to call me back.  I was assuming it wasn't new, otherwise he'd be on to Jetmac I would have thought.
[/quote]

Evening, don't quite think that is fair, I've never knowingly not gotten back to anyone regardless of budget!
I don't recall ever having spoken to you? If I did forget I apologise I am only human and forget things occasionally as I'm sure you do.
Rutland Pumps Limited - 01572 729412- sales@rutlandpumps.co.uk

Ben Marriott

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 07:23:02 pm »
Ref the problem with the machine - is it a Honda or Loncin engine?
Does it start and run fine with the fuel cap off?
Is the engine oil alert?

Ben :)

davids3511

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 07:30:05 pm »

Evening, don't quite think that is fair, I've never knowingly not gotten back to anyone regardless of budget!
I don't recall ever having spoken to you? If I did forget I apologise I am only human and forget things occasionally as I'm sure you do.
[/quote]

It was a throw away comment really Ben, made out of a lingering annoyance with your (lack of) service when I spoke to you. Remember when Chris Scott had to prompt you to even call me back?

chrissyman

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 07:40:47 pm »
Ref the problem with the machine - is it a Honda or Loncin engine?
Does it start and run fine with the fuel cap off?
Is the engine oil alert?

Ben :)

Cheers ben for reply.  Loncin engine.  Tried it with the cap unscrewed but still no joy.  The cap was still over the fuel tank tho just unscrewed.

Put oil in the pump as i thought that could be the problem.  However the engine oil looks like its at a good level as far as i can see mate.

Is it maybe the case of starting at 3/4 revs.  Starting it.  Moving to full revs then opening the choke.

Matt.

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 07:40:56 pm »
I think Ben is all day  ;D

Propa helped me out good style when it came to getting started, I suppose no one is perfect but Ben ........ Your very good at what you do and anyone would be happy with 9/10  ;D

Ben Marriott

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 07:46:47 pm »
Ref the machine - you shouldn't need the choke whilst running and the engine should start at just about any rpm in this weather. Have you tried popping the spark plug out and checking that? Other than that there is the possibility that you have a blocked main jet? Happens occasionally with new Honda engines but I'm not sure on the loncin - also try with lid off of air cleaner? On a Honda engine the oil should be half way up the dipstick or touching the lower threads on the casting which equates to about the same thing.

Ref David
I apologise I think I remember speaking to Chris about what spec machine you were looking for whist in hospital and that he had recommended something similar to what he uses and then speaking to you about it and you mentioned Chris had struggled to break one in however many years he's been using them as he had expected them to be a more disposable machine, I remember you wanting to discuss it with Chris, I never heard anything and can't remember following it up beyond that - there may be a quote logged on the phone system somewhere. Never the less I apologise.

davids3511

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 08:47:26 pm »
Ref the machine - you shouldn't need the choke whilst running and the engine should start at just about any rpm in this weather. Have you tried popping the spark plug out and checking that? Other than that there is the possibility that you have a blocked main jet? Happens occasionally with new Honda engines but I'm not sure on the loncin - also try with lid off of air cleaner? On a Honda engine the oil should be half way up the dipstick or touching the lower threads on the casting which equates to about the same thing.

Ref David
I apologise I think I remember speaking to Chris about what spec machine you were looking for whist in hospital and that he had recommended something similar to what he uses and then speaking to you about it and you mentioned Chris had struggled to break one in however many years he's been using them as he had expected them to be a more disposable machine, I remember you wanting to discuss it with Chris, I never heard anything and can't remember following it up beyond that - there may be a quote logged on the phone system somewhere. Never the less I apologise.
We decided on a Briggs engine and you said you needed to price it all up and would come back to me. I'm sure you were just very busy. I don't remember a hospital, you were driving about when I spoke to you.

Cleanbright UK

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 09:20:18 pm »
We had a similar problem on our Honda engine, Cut out every now and again, Always started but would die after a few minutes, Turned out to be a blocked filter in the petrol tank, Removed tank, Cleaned it out and has been problem free every since.

Not saying thats your problem as its a new machine but worth a suggestion :)
Cleanbright Solutions Uk - Home of the UKs Most Powerful Truckmount!!

www.cleanbright.co.uk

Ben Marriott

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 09:23:06 pm »
We had a similar problem on our Honda engine, Cut out every now and again, Always started but would die after a few minutes, Turned out to be a blocked filter in the petrol tank, Removed tank, Cleaned it out and has been problem free every since.

In a used machine that's usually the problem! :) bit odd in a new one but you need know what may have been in the fuel it was tested with by whoever made it? China not so good on fuel quality so worth a try :) filter may not even have been made properly, I have had one in sold by EP Barrus with no mesh in the filter just solid plastic!

samson

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 09:31:16 pm »
On the Honda machine the rev lever is pulled towards you to increase !

chrissyman

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 09:35:35 pm »

Cheers for suggesting mate.  Will have a look if i have no joy.  Advice appreciated.

chrissyman

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 09:39:18 pm »
On the Honda machine the rev lever is pulled towards you to increase !

Ashamed to admit....but was at it a good five minutes trying to pull it towards me after reading the post lol.  Thought thats what i must be missing.  Penny dropped eventually that it might have been a different engine.  Cheers for the help tho mate.

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 11:45:27 pm »
On my loncin like my  honda driven pressure washers I start them on full revs and if cold from a cold start on full choke too.
Also when trying to start either washer I pull the trigger on the lance/flat surface cleaner aswell.
Once running I take the choke off and reduce the revs so the pump starts to prime from the holding tank whilst still holding in the trigger.
Once primed I then put the revs up again to the working pressure I want to use.
If the revs are too low the engine will cut out when I let go of the trigger which is probably something to do with the pump back pressure

I'm no expert but that is how I've always started my pressure washers no probs.

Smurf

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 11:54:29 pm »
The washer that you brought comes with a 2 year guarantee so best you don't go stripping it down and phone jectmac if you are still having issues with it.

Smurf

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 12:04:59 am »
Did you get the belt driven one as they are supposed to be better than direct driven, gearbox & pump as is someting to do with the reduction of revs, transfer of heat & vibration so the pump last longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLjUq3xgP6s

Ben Marriott

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 12:16:07 am »
Did you get the belt driven one as they are supposed to be better than direct driven, gearbox & pump as is someting to do with the reduction of revs, transfer of heat & vibration so the pump last longer.

It's as much to do with cheaper build price as it is improvement when compared with a gearbox, both have a few down sides - belt drive has more.

Smurf

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 12:30:49 am »

It's as much to do with cheaper build price as it is improvement when compared with a gearbox, both have a few down sides - belt drive has more.

Like?

samson

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 07:15:24 am »
I Know nothing about Jetmac, but when I have spoken to a lad who fixes machines, he told me some horror stories about their gear as he has had to fix em ! :-\

Smurf

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 11:13:15 am »
I Know nothing about Jetmac, but when I have spoken to a lad who fixes machines, he told me some horror stories about their gear as he has had to fix em ! :-\

Well things don't last forever you know ;D
Like most suppliers they sell a range of washers some budget and others a  higher spec.
You get what you pay for as the saying goes .   

Ben Marriott

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 11:33:04 am »
A few bits and bobs I've noticed, we use a belt drive on the 20HP diesel - but a diesel is a whole different kettle of fish to a small petrol engine. Most engines won't last long enough for the heat transfer to be an issue, I've never repaired a pump on and engine driven unit effected by heat transfer - electrics do it all the time web  the motors burn out but having asked at dual neither have they and they started doing this in 1975!

With a gearbox you have the following
Almost zero maintenance
Periodic oil change (Should be checked every use but easy to see through sight glass)
Keyway snatch (Slide pump off on yearly basis and re-grease) which eradicates the problem - all engine manuals will have a bit somewhere about renewing the key steel as part of the yearly service - no one does.

With the belt system
There is no actual connection to the engine which is a good thing! It reduces vibration transfer certainly - but with such a small petrol engine there is quite honestly no point, unless the engine is so poorly balanced it becomes necessary, on a big diesel fair enough but even so the plat the pump sits on should be vibration mounted not just bolted down.
When you come off of the trigger with a gearbox the gears take up the snatch effect - with a belt system you are just stretching at the belt and pullys - there is not much of a real difference in wear and I would guess that the belt wears out first.
The pully will rust onto the shaft if not kept greased up (less of a problem with gearboxes)
Belt will stretch with use and NEED adjusting as it will start to slip especially in damp conditions unless the correct tension is kept on the belt. Most customers won't do this - many don't check the oil let alone tension a belt drive.
Belts have a tendency to react with chemicals.....

If I didn't think the hassle would out weigh the fairly chunky saving we'd use them

samson

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 12:25:04 pm »
Is mine a gearbox model Ben,  Its the 21lpm Honda model  . . . . I really struggle with all the specs stuff  ::)roll

Ben Marriott

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 01:03:49 pm »
Is mine a gearbox model Ben,  Its the 21lpm Honda model  . . . . I really struggle with all the specs stuff  ::)roll

Rather depends on what your machine looks like.

If its jetmac it is likely to be belt drive if its a nailsea machine it will be a gearbox, if it's BE Pressure then the lord alone knows!

samson

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 04:29:22 pm »

Rather depends on what your machine looks like.

If its jetmac it is likely to be belt drive if its a nailsea machine it will be a gearbox, if it's BE Pressure then the lord alone knows!
Bought it from qwashers, how can you tell if it has a gearbox ?

Ben Marriott

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 04:47:02 pm »
Between the pump and the engine there will be a black or silver casing with a removable dipstick on it somewhere.

Nailsea dont do belt drive so if you bought from q washers they made it - it will probably be a red top on the dipstick. Like in the below image :)

chrissyman

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 05:04:11 pm »
On my loncin like my  honda driven pressure washers I start them on full revs and if cold from a cold start on full choke too.
Also when trying to start either washer I pull the trigger on the lance/flat surface cleaner aswell.
Once running I take the choke off and reduce the revs so the pump starts to prime from the holding tank whilst still holding in the trigger.
Once primed I then put the revs up again to the working pressure I want to use.
If the revs are too low the engine will cut out when I let go of the trigger which is probably something to do with the pump back pressure

I'm no expert but that is how I've always started my pressure washers no probs.

Cheers for reply smurf.  Yeah its belt driven.  Was working perfectly yesterday after it arrived for twenty minutes before cutting out.  Then got harder to start and keep it going.

Seems to be worse today.  Tried high revs but wouldnt start so lowered the revs but would cut out after say 30 seconds.  Tried raising the revs when it got started but would cut out immediately.  Then just became too hard to start.

Since getting it only thing i ve done is put unleaded petrol into the fuel tank plus a little bit 15w40 oil in the pump.  And none in the engine according the dipstick looks like theirs enough.  Same with the pump but just topped it up a bit incase that was the problem. 

Also pressed the trigger down to release pressure when starting.  Both hoses outer bypass and pump submerged in water etc. 

chrissyman

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2015, 05:05:55 pm »
Having a mechanic have a look at it tonite hopefully he ll be able to get it up and running or at least advice me on the problem. 

Ben Marriott

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2015, 05:07:05 pm »
To be honest on brand new machine it's Jetmac who should be looking at it - you shouldn't have to be faffing about like this!

It sounds to me to be fuel starvation or poor ignition when the machine warms up - either way this is not a problem for you to fix.

samson

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2015, 06:44:28 pm »
To be honest on brand new machine it's Jetmac who should be looking at it - you shouldn't have to be faffing about like this!
+1

chrissyman

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2015, 07:08:23 pm »

It sounds to me to be fuel starvation or poor ignition when the machine warms up - either way this is not a problem for you to fix.

Agree mate.  Only other option is sending it back to ireland.  I d probably prefer to take the hit and get up and running.  Just heard the mechanics on his holidays for ten days.  But seemingly knows how to fix them.

Fuel starvation seems to be the problem anyone any ideas.

Cheers for help guys

Ben Marriott

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2015, 07:39:50 pm »
Without looking it's difficult - one could sit here all night making suggestions...
It's  only northern Ireland so about £30 on courier

samson

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2015, 08:04:11 pm »
Between the pump and the engine there will be a black or silver casing with a removable dipstick on it somewhere.

Nailsea dont do belt drive so if you bought from q washers they made it - it will probably be a red top on the dipstick. Like in the below image :)
It is exactly like you described with the red dipstick  :o

Ben Marriott

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2015, 09:09:12 pm »
In that case you sir have a gearbox - but I can't remember who makes them! :D

Smurf

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2015, 12:28:18 am »
You don't have a gearbox surely if it's a belf drive washer ???

Ben Marriott

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2015, 11:41:20 am »
You don't have a gearbox surely if it's a belf drive washer ???

Samson does - that was a reply to his question :)

chrissyman

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2015, 03:56:09 pm »
Cheers for all the advice guys.  Think the carburator was blocked ended up starving the fuel.  Fixed and working fine now.  Cheers for taking the time.

samson

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2015, 08:01:04 pm »
Cheers for all the advice guys.  Think the carburator was blocked ended up starving the fuel.  Fixed and working fine now.  Cheers for taking the time.
Did you fix it yourself ?

chrissyman

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2015, 02:29:44 pm »
Not a chance mate.  I m clueless with these things.   Mechanic that lives across the road fixed it for me dont think he took too long to get it back up and running.  Now to get leaflets etc printed and hopefully get some work with it.

samson

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2015, 07:05:37 am »
Not a chance mate.  I m clueless with these things.   Mechanic that lives across the road fixed it for me dont think he took too long to get it back up and running.  Now to get leaflets etc printed and hopefully get some work with it.
Wow, that is handy having a mechinic so close.    Get those flyers out and get busy now mate  ;D

johnny bravo

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2015, 06:37:48 pm »
If new,  next time just phone Jetmac, or email him via his Jetmac site.
He has a lot of videos on site which are good viewing.
get as much time using your washer,  always start it up correctly.   sometimes you can forget routine.      always get air out.     
you can always take a video of starting up to show any problems in future and just send them to Jetmac.
he seems a decent wee fella. :D

you get great advice from these forums
im going to treat myself to a good setup when i spot one.

Smurf

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 01:51:37 pm »
Keep an eye out on the likes of fleebay as the last bargain I got was a delta for only 250 including  a 20 inch whirlaway fsc.
Just like this one http://www.malcleanse.co.uk/delta-200-bar-15-lpm-petrol-pressure-washer-dt15200phr-p-4507.html

Speaking of start up procedure the chap did not have a clue how to get it started when I turned up to collet it he told me it would not start. The chap was gobsmacked as it started first time form me and the washers worked a treat with the fsc attached too  ;D

That little washer Is still going strong to this day and  even paid for itself on my first job using it so just goes to prove you don't need to spend a fortune on a washer. 

Jetmac

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2017, 11:41:34 am »
Best way of sorting these type of pressure washer issues is to take short video on your phone and send it to us ( jetmac ) via what's app to 077344 38319 and we can reply with video solutions saves all the getting lost in description issues as people always have different words for describing things
Pictures / video speaks a 1000 words

Plankton

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2017, 07:45:48 pm »
Or just buy one of these fancy new intelligent machines which will solve the basic starting issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlX415RmDA

Smurf

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2017, 08:59:28 pm »
Did you notice the date of the op which was in 2015. Don't time fly lol

Plankton

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2017, 09:22:43 pm »
Did you notice the date of the op which was in 2015. Don't time fly lol
After having deja vu on another post (twin feeds) I checked the date first to save myself some confusion.
It's that time of year when people buy a machine but don't have a clue how to work it so the video clip is a good idea. After watching someone for a while trying to start a mixer I suggested to give it some choke, but instead of trying anything he continued to pull and pull whilst muttering it always does this....

chrissyman

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2017, 02:35:42 am »
Blast from the past seeing this thread again.  Machines still going strong if anyones interested.  Pretty much been spot on for two years.  Although as fate would have it its just been back to the mechanic for the first time since.  Managed to put dirty fuel in...think the petrol can had dirt in it.  Mechanic gave it a bit of a service...said it was pretty much spot on.   Good machine...that i would recommend.  Although for peace of mind ben seems to be the man for backup etc.  Apologies ben at the time i bought it....didnt really have much of a clue about who was who etc.  Tbf happy with the jetmac machine.  Its not a slight on the jetmac guys just think ben seems to be the type of guy that,ll go the extra mile.  Even knowing i bought the machine from a competitor still found the time to come on and give advice etc.  Top man.  Cheers for the advice folks. 

Smurf

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2017, 10:01:14 am »
Nice one. I've also had no issues with Jetmac myself.

Peter Heath

« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2017, 10:12:37 pm »
Ah, Could be but not saying  it is. Pull the float bowl off and make sure the needle is free to move. Happened to me years ago and that was it. Fuel needle stuck allowing bowl to fill slowly but not enough to run.Looks like you,ve tried everything else. Is it a GX690 engine. I had a dodgy fuse that made one cut out also but at random times not always after starting.
<html>
   <head></head>
   <body>
      <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="font-family:arial;border-collapse:collapse;">
         <tbody>
            <tr>
               <td colspan="4">
                  <table cellpadding="0" cells

Marius Alexandru

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2017, 08:46:21 pm »
I'm looking at buying this, can you guys recommend it ? Whats the weight on it ? How easy is it to get it out of a van?

http://jetmac.co.uk/products/loncin-petrol-cool-drive-3000-psi-21-litres-a-minute-jetwasher

Smurf

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2017, 09:16:43 pm »
I think this would be better myself https://www.rutlandpumps.co.uk/collections/petrol-driven-cold-pressure-washers/products/dual-pumps-interpump-evolution-e2t21200phr-honda-gx390-pressure-washer
But that is just my personal choice. Also Rutland Pumps is UK mainland based and Ben is always happy to give advice.

Regards to loading best to use ramps

Don Simon

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2017, 06:49:16 am »

Ref David
Ben ?
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

Plankton

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2017, 09:29:38 am »
I'm looking at buying this, can you guys recommend it ? Whats the weight on it ? How easy is it to get it out of a van?

http://jetmac.co.uk/products/loncin-petrol-cool-drive-3000-psi-21-litres-a-minute-jetwasher
It's probably around 70kg and not great for lifting. Had a similar one for two years, different pump though. Engine back fires now and then, like Uncle Buck without the smoke.

Plankton

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2017, 09:47:06 am »
I think this would be better myself https://www.rutlandpumps.co.uk/collections/petrol-driven-cold-pressure-washers/products/dual-pumps-interpump-evolution-e2t21200phr-honda-gx390-pressure-washer
But that is just my personal choice. Also Rutland Pumps is UK mainland based and Ben is always happy to give advice.

Regards to loading best to use ramps
That's five hundred quid more! Excluding delivery. Speaking to an old neighbour on Friday who's been pw'ing for 20 years and looking at his machines I notice the Jetmac sticker, he thinks Terry is a great guy so I'll assume that is from years of dealing with him.

Marius Alexandru

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2017, 11:38:09 pm »
Will these need to be water feed from a 500l tank ? or will a wheelie bin be enough for a 21l per minute machine ?

Plankton

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2017, 08:44:13 am »
I use a 350l tank and at times 1000l but it's your water supply to refill the tank that's more important. If I had a good supply everywhere I went then I'd use a smaller tank.

Jetmac

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2017, 06:02:40 pm »
Hi its Mr Jetmac here ( Terry ) i have just spotted this thread and think its time to pay more attention to these forums and whats being talked about.

For all machine issues and communication whats app videos are an absolute god send as it allows a chap to not only see whats going on but also to hear the noises as well ........

Phone calls are fine but most of the time the first hurdle of understanding whats going on isnt actually accomplished mainly because everone has a different way of describing something for example " u know the wee black bit below the thingy me jig etc etc and so on so forth "

smart phones are handy take a video of problem issue and ill do my best to send help advice back by way of same .

whats app videos are brilliant for sorting out issues

if you have one of our machines ( Jetmac ) and want help - im here for you 100 %

Better late than never 2017 Lol