This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Best All round Gardiners Brush???
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 11:24:38 am »
The black and blue and the white and blue extremes can last only a matter of days in some cases,they have one line of too and bottom bristles. They also deform to the point that there in recognisable as to what they were originally.

SeanK

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 11:29:53 am »
On regular work you only need an extreme,I use the extreme stiff Mark 2-3 version which had the best bristle he's done in them. I use it for 95% of my work the new extreme stiff  is a totally different brush as the bristles are not the same and there's not enough of them in the brush,there's plenty out there that do the same as the supremes but there to heavy for me I would concentrate on making the lightest brushes. About 2 years ago the extremes were at there best but since changing bristle manufacturers there not the same on the glass although they do the job.

But your a hot user so the stiff will be ideal for you, with cold I found that there wasn't enough splay/movement in the bristles
and it was very easy to miss parts of the glass.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 12:53:42 pm »
I am trimming down brush stock :p

sold a few last week. About another 15 to go haha.

I see sill brushes with knackered corners. No bristles what so ever. After 4 months.

Mike #1

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 07:01:26 pm »
Fair play to you SeanK  , I do prefer the Supremes over Xtremes as i find they get into the corner of the frames much easier and you can easily clean the pvc trim above and down the sides of some windows whilst doing the tops and edges of frames .

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 07:07:22 pm »
supreme flocked and soft hybrid for me.they scrub  frames,sills and glass much easier and better than the extremes IMO.

i only use the extremes for high level work now(over 30ft).
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2015, 07:26:31 pm »
It's the weight that I can't get to grips with if all you've used for the last few years is extremes anything else is heavy,