This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clever Forum Name

Re: At long last, a new Forum host
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2015, 08:51:42 am »
Viewing on iPhone 6 plus and it's hit and miss :(

Dunno what's up with that !!!!

Forum Admin

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2015, 09:59:08 am »
Hi Guys,

We are making a list of all the changes and requests that need to be done, so keep them coming and please bare with us, we want to make this perfect for all! We have tested this for months but as always once it goes live everyone uses different browsers, androids and devices and new issues come out. Thanks for your patience and please don't be afriad to let us know of any issues and we will look into them immediately.

Thanks.

deeege

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2015, 10:42:26 am »
May I suggest that you switch back to the old style and test the new format for a few months more because right now it is barely usable (on iPhone 6)

No post counts
Cannot pinch to zoom
Colour too bright
Difficult to distinguish what has been posted or quoted.

Could go on and on tbh.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Gmeister

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2015, 12:39:05 pm »
Next and previous takes you from one thread to another instead of from one page to another whats up with that?

C o z y

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2015, 12:43:04 pm »
I love it. Easy to put mongs on ignore list. Pics upload faster. Page load faster. Tosh posts less. What more do ya want??   ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Joey Eastwood

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 01:21:57 pm »
better layout, however i agree static banner and colour scheme too much...
when life throws you water, clean windows

Forum Admin

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 03:10:49 pm »
Hi Guys,

We are scheduling in some additional changes that have been mentioned such as the top CIU banner and colour scheme amongst others, please bare with us as we make CIU the best it can be, all your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

wfp master

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2015, 03:20:05 pm »
not easy to use on phone cant expand  it. hard to go from page 1 to page 2 ect numbers to close .

wfp master

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2015, 03:23:48 pm »
sore finger scrolling down on phone.  ;D

8weekly

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2015, 04:21:33 pm »
On a pc using Chrome it's fine.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2015, 05:02:35 pm »
Hi Guys,

We are scheduling in some additional changes that have been mentioned such as the top CIU banner and colour scheme amongst others, please bare with us as we make CIU the best it can be, all your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I see the banner is now sorted.  Well done - IMO that was the most urgent issue.  There are others but they are more cosmetic in nature IMO.
The site is definitely much faster so well done on that.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 06:03:24 pm »
I suppose if speed is required upgrading to a different server is a requirement but I do not know why the format had to be changed. The layout of how this place was before was fine, would I be right in thinking that most people had speed issues and not format issues?

duncan h

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2015, 09:43:31 pm »
Hate it. Horrid. Bad setup...but it loads fantastic. Old one used to hang all the time

rosskesava

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2015, 10:13:08 pm »
I suppose if speed is required upgrading to a different server is a requirement but I do not know why the format had to be changed. The layout of how this place was before was fine, would I be right in thinking that most people had speed issues and not format issues?

That's it isn't it. Why change a format and layout that works fine?

It loads quick but that's about it.

I feel like I'm now on some school kids forum with everything s-p-r-e-a-d out for easy reading.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Avo

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2015, 10:26:35 pm »
Please change it back

C o z y

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2015, 10:28:39 pm »
Well that's a good thing for the weaker brained members on here like Hummer. We should always try to move at the speed of the slowest members.  ;) Helps them keep up, without having to use too many buttons on their PC (with parental lock).  ;)
No still don't understand, I must be thick

lal

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2015, 08:45:06 am »

Love it  :) much faster than the old one.
 Lal

duncan h

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2015, 12:45:58 pm »
Cant see aviator bellow names..other than my picture

rosskesava

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2015, 11:13:26 pm »
Hi Guys,

We are making a list of all the changes and requests that need to be done, so keep them coming and please bare with us, we want to make this perfect for all! We have tested this for months but as always once it goes live everyone uses different browsers, androids and devices and new issues come out. Thanks for your patience and please don't be afriad to let us know of any issues and we will look into them immediately.

Thanks.

You tested this for months? Yeah, sure, and I'm a mushroom.

Having a forum that is quick to use is sort of pretty much the normal in 2015. It's only taken years to get that sorted out. Maybe that's been on test as well?

Sorry to sound rude but while testing this for months, 24/7, didn't you consider how completely completely naff it is to look at and use.

Sorry mate but I don't think I'd want you choosing the colour scheme or layout for my house.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Positivity

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2015, 07:35:38 am »
Anyone else find they have to login every time?
Even if you check the "Always keep logged in" and delete the 360 minutes time to stay logged in.
I have to login every time - or is it just my **** computer?
P.