This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom White

Re: AQUATAP HORROR
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 03:02:04 pm »
He says quite clearly what he wants and that is for me to recommend pliers or mole grips to remove the pins, as he is having difficulty remove some.  Anyone reading it with the same problem won't have to email or phone me they just simply read the post. Isn't that what forums are for?

Peter, there is no context in that post.  It means nothing to anyone who doesn't understand what Michael was on about.

I mean someone just clicks on this - without knowing Michael was having problems with his third Aquatap - then they wouldn't have a clue:

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 03:25:52 pm »
OKAY Tosh, and to be honest I would personally have posted it on this thread that was already running.  I suppose he just wanted to get my attention.  I do think though you have created more confusion with locking the other thread, and forcing me to post the reply here.

Tom White

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 03:27:54 pm »
I do think though you have created more confusion with locking the other thread, and forcing me to post the reply here.

I'm not confused, you're not confused, Michael has his answer.

Job jobbed.

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 03:36:44 pm »
I do think though you have created more confusion with locking the other thread, and forcing me to post the reply here.

I'm not confused, you're not confused, Michael has his answer.

Job jobbed.

Yes, and not an email or phone call made.

tlwcs

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 03:49:57 pm »
Tosh, what's your email or phone number please, I would like to ask you something.
Lol

Tom White

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2015, 03:51:39 pm »
Tosh, what's your email or phone number please, I would like to ask you something.
Lol

I'm happily in a long term relationship, mate.

You have mail.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 03:53:11 pm »
thanks very much, however, I have two sets of mole grips now and they both just slip off the pin ?

Michael Peterson

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 03:55:49 pm »
can anyone recommend, some good self lock plyers that wont slip off?

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 04:05:20 pm »
thanks very much, however, I have two sets of mole grips now and they both just slip off the pin ?

Are they slipping off the pin while tying to lock them on the pin or while you are pulling??
If it's while trying to lock them on then the jaws must have movement in them, and that's no good, if its while pulling you need to adjust them up a bit so they grip a little tighter.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 04:07:50 pm »
I think my mole grips are of poor quality and they have play in them a little bit, im looking for some good ones on the internet at the moment but arnt sure which ones to buy, im thinking maybe Halfords, its definatly the grips by the way cos I cant get the other pins out now lol and I could yesterday

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2015, 04:27:03 pm »
The ones I sent you the link to on ebay look exactly like the ones I use, and they do it effortlessly.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2015, 05:50:49 pm »
cheers peter

Michael Peterson

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2015, 06:13:43 pm »
ive decided on some Irwin ones :-) I think they look like a good make :-)

Tom White

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2015, 09:37:36 pm »

They used to be, till they moved production to China; now I don't think they are.

A bit like Karrimore used to be a good make (I still have an old rucksack of theirs - 20+ years old - and still in good nick and has been all over the world with me).  Now they're just rubbish.

PoleKing

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2015, 09:58:46 pm »

They used to be, till they moved production to China; now I don't think they are.

A bit like Karrimore used to be a good make (I still have an old rucksack of theirs - 20+ years old - and still in good nick and has been all over the world with me).  Now they're just rubbish.

Ahem! Sounds like an asian comment to me young man.   >:(
Now go and self flagellate until dawn.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.