This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

What do you WFP on a house?

All windows
69.8%
30 (69.8%)
Up only
11.6%
5 (11.6%)
Up and Conservatory
7%
3 (7%)
Hard to reach windows only
4.7%
2 (4.7%)
None
7%
3 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Paul Coleman

Re: WFP What do you clean?
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 03:39:16 pm »
What are you rattling on about Squeeky? And then theres Shiner going on about stresses and strains! Has he forgot how to clean traditionaly then. And stresses and strains aint nothing to do with window cleaning in the south, try bringing up 5 kids on one wage in a 2 bedroomed house on a council estate surrounded by nutters and having to watch Birmingham City every week. GET IN THE REAL WORLD if you cant make it as a window cleaner do something else for a living its not the only job in the world is it?

Hardly forgotten Ronaldo.  I had a pumping problem yesterday and got the ladders out for the day.  Made a nice change.  I fully accept that watching Brum playing every week must be seriously stressful  :-)  .  It's bad enough watching Crawley Town and they actually managed to string a run together and beat the drop.  Birmingham may yet stay up though as Portsmouth's run-in is no picnic either.
I know what you mean about being surrounded by nutters on a council estate.  I don't have kids but keeping up with the debt levels I incurred from a previous relationship and then being unable to work for 6 months a while back have pushed me down financially.  It's imperative that I continue working whatever the water companies think.  So the window cleaning issues are only a part of the overall stress and I certainly couldn't keep up with my debt levels doing anything else.  I earn decent money from cleaning windows and it's about to get even better.

As for your kind offer of water, I may take you up on that someday thanks.  I do have an offer of help from nearer so I may not need to trouble you about that.

ronaldo

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 03:47:23 pm »
Well if i can help  with anything Shiner i would be more than happy to help you or anybody on the forum out ,and the offer for water is a genuine one and if you want a regular fill up let me no and i,ll get the production line started. ;D
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

macc

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 10:37:03 pm »
WFP the lot why spend all that money on equipment and then do the bottoms by hand??????????? doesnt make sense to me  :-\

2nd that.  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 07:22:38 pm »
Hi Guy's
I'm a bit green to all this water production at the moment, but isn't all your water purification done behind closed doors?
and when you go to customers houses doing wfp, your not actualy useing a hose pipe connected to the mains,

Tell them a little white lie, that you get all your water from a well at the bottom of your garden, and that it cost you £1,500 for an extraction licence, or you buy it in.
Like I said I'm a bit green to your problems, and I don't have a problem with a water drought Living in the south east.
If I can help in any way then give me a shout.
But be gentle with me not understanding you problems properly. :-[

master cleaner

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 10:27:33 pm »
Hi Guy's
I'm a bit green to all this water production at the moment, but isn't all your water purification done behind closed doors?
and when you go to customers houses doing wfp, your not actualy useing a hose pipe connected to the mains,

Tell them a little white lie, that you get all your water from a well at the bottom of your garden, and that it cost you £1,500 for an extraction licence, or you buy it in.
Like I said I'm a bit green to your problems, and I don't have a problem with a water drought Living in the south east.
If I can help in any way then give me a shout.
But be gentle with me not understanding you problems properly. :-[

the worst thing you can do is lie to your customers if one catches you out it could spread to the rest and you lose there trust.
better to tell them that you are registered as a buisiness and maybe just clean ups with pole like i do

gary

DASERVICES

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2006, 11:09:00 pm »

Tackling a new subject this week, got asked if WFP would do static caravans.
  Do garage doors with WFP and they come up a treat, so should work on
  caravans.

It's a big world out there with WFP, bet there are other uses too.

Doug

craig jwc

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 11:17:54 pm »
I clean my car & van with my wfp.

Going to bring caravan my home soon & give it a try on that.

I have read on a post before that wfp is ideal for caravan cleans

Craig