This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Still find trad quicker for some houses...
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2015, 01:36:26 pm »
Gary I use trad more than pole, pole is used for high work and Georgian windows, woman use wfp for every house ;D

Duncan, ladders only kill people if they don't take adequate care, respect the ladder and it will respect you back  ;)

Oh the naivety of youth ;D...wfp in general is less hard work,quicker, long term
profitable...as for being a real man...when you stop trying to prove you are one your knackers have dropped, gained a bit more experience of life and stop denying your sexuality
you might just get there ;D

your just mad because your so far in the closet you have fallen through the back panel  ;D ;D you take it out on jakey to make yourself feel better when really your crying inside because you cant have him  :'( off to work miht get a full day in by the looks of it for a change!

Oh dear you have fallen for him haven't you ;D

Hehe, they remind me of Elton and David. Without the wit, money or adulation of course  ;D

Hummer, you say without the wit? Yet were the ones having a laugh, you missunderstood my comment about ladders and respect, for that reason, wit and humour is certainly not on your side my friend... Keep trying though buddy! You'll get there eventually! ::)roll

Ok. Just the money and adulation is missing then. Better? ;D

Jakey boy

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2015, 02:37:01 pm »
Gary I use trad more than pole, pole is used for high work and Georgian windows, woman use wfp for every house ;D

Duncan, ladders only kill people if they don't take adequate care, respect the ladder and it will respect you back  ;)

Oh the naivety of youth ;D...wfp in general is less hard work,quicker, long term
profitable...as for being a real man...when you stop trying to prove you are one your knackers have dropped, gained a bit more experience of life and stop denying your sexuality

your just mad because your so far in the closet you have fallen through the back panel  ;D ;D you take it out on jakey to make yourself feel better when really your crying inside because you cant have him  :'( off to work miht get a full day in by the looks of it for a change!

Oh dear you have fallen for him haven't you ;D

Hehe, they remind me of Elton and David. Without the wit, money or adulation of course  ;D

Hummer, you say without the wit? Yet were the ones having a laugh, you missunderstood my comment about ladders and respect, for that reason, wit and humour is certainly not on your side my friend... Keep trying though buddy! You'll get there eventually! ::)roll

Ok. Just the money and adulation is missing then. Better? ;D

Never asked for adulation  ??? This is a post about why I find trad quicker on some houses?  ???

Man your a weird old one aren't you? Have you been spending time over in Chernobyl? Because your brain is really lacking some cells.

Jakey boy

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2015, 02:43:57 pm »

Duncan, ladders only kill people if they don't take adequate care, respect the ladder and it will respect you back  ;)

Gary, here's the issue, wfp may be faster for you, because your full of digestives,

My point in the first post was some houses are faster trad. That's my preference and findings, now if you were to use a ladder, it would of course be slower, but thats your opinion, and is that photo on your avatar you? If so, it screams camp gay biscuit eater  ;D

You are a jealous lot, funny how the only guys who don't bang on about sexuality is the fit, young, popular, chiseled, envied ones isn't it? Says a lot I think, were the ones laughing, your the ones eating doughnuts looking like johnny Vegas! ;D ;D

Tom White

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2015, 03:03:19 pm »
If you think wfp is slower than cleaning windows from ladders, you're doing wfp wrongly.

And yeh, I'm a fit guy; currently training for a 42 mile ultra marathon.  Running up 'n' down ladders wouldn't cause me any problems, but two paces to the right, with a wfp and you're at your next window and cleaning.

And when it comes to stuff like big conservatories, trad has no chance.

andyM

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2015, 03:20:51 pm »
If you think wfp is slower than cleaning windows from ladders, you're doing wfp wrongly.

+1
One of the Plebs

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2015, 03:30:06 pm »

Duncan, ladders only kill people if they don't take adequate care, respect the ladder and it will respect you back  ;)

Gary, here's the issue, wfp may be faster for you, because your full of digestives,

My point in the first post was some houses are faster trad. That's my preference and findings, now if you were to use a ladder, it would of course be slower, but thats your opinion, and is that photo on your avatar you? If so, it screams camp gay biscuit eater  ;D

You are a jealous lot, funny how the only guys who don't bang on about sexuality is the fit, young, popular, chiseled, envied ones isn't it? Says a lot I think, were the ones laughing, your the ones eating doughnuts looking like johnny Vegas! ;D ;D

You think your fit, young, popular and envied do you? Hahahahahahahaha!! You do realise we have seen pics of you??  ;D

Tom White

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2015, 03:34:41 pm »
You do realise we have seen pics of you??  ;D

I thought Jake looked very sweet.  :)

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2015, 03:37:14 pm »
You do realise we have seen pics of you??  ;D

I thought Jake looked very sweet.  :)

;D

johnny bravo

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2015, 03:48:35 pm »
it is all to do with your SAFETY,     we all know what serious damage a fall can cause to yourself and your family if you slip  or simply fall from a ladder.

just watch A+E  on tv.     

he is mainly stating ground floor windows.    bigger windows, wash / squeegee off done.
i still trad some bottoms simply because it saves water,    especially if all togeather and easy to access.
small windows better to wfp,   especially in summer when the sun will show some smears of your wiping with scrim.

looks great when you have finished,     go back collecting and you see smears.    not with wfp.

gary999

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2015, 05:06:34 pm »

Keep trying to get me don't you ;D.....isn't joey enough ;D...I haven't cleaned a house yet
mate that is quicker and more importantly safer on ladders..although I suspect the only ladders you have across are the ones in you tights.

Don't worry about my fitness young lady..i run 3-4 times a week and relatively fit
for a old bleeder :) and if you see me as gay biscuit eater and it gets you off im only
too willing to brighten your day.
Jackie just for you, I am at this moment licking the edge of a chocolate digestive
and rubbing my belly....im sure this will heighten your pleasure later when your
boyfriend is back scuttling you ;D

Steven Biggs

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2015, 05:23:43 pm »
Well done jake . You have a wfp set up , but you pick up loads of custys from wfp guys who prefer trad . In a couple of years you will be back 100 % trad  ;D ;D.. Now why didn't I think of doing that .

Johnny B

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2015, 05:40:31 pm »
it is all to do with your SAFETY,     we all know what serious damage a fall can cause to yourself and your family if you slip  or simply fall from a ladder.

just watch A+E  on tv.     

he is mainly stating ground floor windows.    bigger windows, wash / squeegee off done.
i still trad some bottoms simply because it saves water,    especially if all togeather and easy to access.
small windows better to wfp,   especially in summer when the sun will show some smears of your wiping with scrim.

looks great when you have finished,     go back collecting and you see smears.    not with wfp.

Yesterday I did a first clean on a property with a large apexed front porch. There was a window above it, with white UPVC frames. The windows by the customers admission hadn't seen a clean for two years, when the front was painted. The frames were minging, with black runs down the lower corners, and thick dirt at the top.

I used a pole with a damp microfiber cloth on the end to wipe the frames, gave the glass a good soak and squeegeed them off, before detailing with a dry cloth on the end of the pole. I had already told the customer that I couldn't be sure of getting this particuklar window right, with which she was ok.

At this point I was not to know that I was going to be asked to do the insides as well. When I cleaned the inside of the window in question, I could see that the outer glass was perfect. So yes, my friends, you can get excellent results with trad, as I am sure you can with wfp.

John   
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

dazmond

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2015, 06:00:13 pm »
Well done jake . You have a wfp set up , but you pick up loads of custys from wfp guys who prefer trad . In a couple of years you will be back 100 % trad  ;D ;D.. Now why didn't I think of doing that .

;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Jakey boy

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2015, 06:01:52 pm »
You do realise we have seen pics of you??  ;D

I thought Jake looked very sweet.  :)

;D

You saw pictures and turned into a green eyed monster! Go back to Chernobyl!

Jakey boy

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2015, 06:04:07 pm »
[/quote

Not quite, I just have a mix of the two... I'm the winner there. Those that only wfp will miss out on work. Those that do both will gain a bigger better round, and a better reputation, as offering the choice is far more attractive to customers, and, they are often willing to pay more for the trad way.

Who's the winner, defo not the wfp only guy.

Jakey boy

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2015, 06:05:57 pm »

Keep trying to get me don't you ;D.....isn't joey enough ;D...I haven't cleaned a house yet
mate that is quicker and more importantly safer on ladders..although I suspect the only ladders you have across are the ones in you tights.

Don't worry about my fitness young lady..i run 3-4 times a week and relatively fit
for a old bleeder :) and if you see me as gay biscuit eater and it gets you off im only
too willing to brighten your day.
Jackie just for you, I am at this moment licking the edge of a chocolate digestive
and rubbing my belly....im sure this will heighten your pleasure later when your
boyfriend is back scuttling you ;D

Ha ha there you go again, trying to belittle and insult me, when will you Learn you will just never be as good looking as me  ;D

You can really tell who the insecure ones are on this forum, you being one of them. Can't say a good thing to better looking lad can you  ;D

Your like a bunch of girls who hate the good looking one in school  ;D ;D

Stick to the topic of the thread and not my good looks for once! ;D

j timms

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2015, 06:07:34 pm »
Why oh why can't people on here accept that certain jobs can be cleaned quicker trad. The only thing I hate about this forum is people's ignorant attitude towards trad cleaning.  Wfp is a wonderful tool which if used properly achieves wonderful results and has definitely improved my business. But having cleaned windows for 27 years there are still times when I recognize that trad is better and or quicker. Also I have some great paying jobs that want them cleaned trad , I would be a fool to let them go through pig ignorance of only being prepared to wfp them. Imo the very best window cleaners can use both to a high standard and be prepared to be a bit flexible when taking on new work.

Jakey boy

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2015, 06:11:47 pm »
Why oh why can't people on here accept that certain jobs can be cleaned quicker trad. The only thing I hate about this forum is people's ignorant attitude towards trad cleaning.  Wfp is a wonderful tool which if used properly achieves wonderful results and has definitely improved my business. But having cleaned windows for 27 years there are still times when I recognize that trad is better and or quicker. Also I have some great paying jobs that want them cleaned trad , I would be a fool to let them go through pig ignorance of only being prepared to wfp them. Imo the very best window cleaners can use both to a high standard and be prepared to be a bit flexible when taking on new work.

Thank you J timms - finally someone with some sense. You will never get through to the ignorant on here, unfortunately they will never change.

G Griffin

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2015, 06:19:13 pm »
Jakey, you're the bestest looking on here by a mile 💕. Except for Joey, of course.
But we've got pictures of you and you've nothing useful to say, so you can go now  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

gary999

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2015, 06:20:41 pm »
certain types of work can be quicker trad...but trad off ladders is not quicker than
wfp