This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: Vivaro Towing
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 01:27:42 pm »
I agree, there will be common problems on any vehicle, and you can always pick up a bad un.

However in this case, one in every 3 vivaro's/traffic/primaster has this 'design' fault, it stems from the panel below the window screen being incorrectly fitted so water leaks all over the injectors.

And vauxhall - who admit the fault will do bugger all to put it right, other than break or cylinder head and then want to charge for that as well.

I rarely get on my soap box but i think a warning here is valid, I'd like better odd than 3to1 that when parting with 6k for s van you then need to spend another 2k to keep it on the road.

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Blast Away

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2015, 04:35:33 pm »
Might be selling our 08 Vivaro soon. It had 4 new injectors in September and runs mint. Will be wanting £3k for it.
Last year it also had all new fuel lines installed, breaks done, engine mounts and sus mounts all new.

All work done on van last year comes to approx £3,250.

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2015, 05:15:31 pm »
Might be selling our 08 Vivaro soon. It had 4 new injectors in September and runs mint. Will be wanting £3k for it.
Last year it also had all new fuel lines installed, breaks done, engine mounts and sus mounts all new.

whats the mileage  ???

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2015, 07:16:53 pm »

Are you getting another vivaro??  ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 07:08:43 pm »

whats the mileage  ???

147k I think.

Are you getting another vivaro??  ;D

No mate.  ;)