This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Michael Peterson

Re: Aqua tap reviews
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2015, 01:48:35 pm »
One of mine broke was great for a month then the water wouldn't fully turn off so I took it apart cleaned it greased it and put it back together then it would work utill you turned it off and wouldn't turn back on again tried all this again same thing , worst thing was I couldn't send it back as I have a few and can't remember which supplier it was from

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2015, 03:04:28 pm »
Michael you can send them back to me.
Anyone else as well I will fix it like new, or send you a new one. If its out of guarantee send a stamped addressed envelope with it and I will repair it FOC.

chris turner

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2015, 03:47:17 pm »
Is there a way of using a gooseneck with aquatap?
I got one off aquadaptor but can't see a way of fitting it without removing the aquatap.
Iv just switched from sill brushes to normal brushes but I think a gooseneck really helps get at sills without a sill brush.
At the mo I can't decide between having a gooseneck or aquatap at the end of my pole, would prefer both if there's a way!

KS Cleaning

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2015, 04:17:11 pm »
I know Aqua daptor isn't reccomended for any Gardner pole because of the weight, as I found out you can split the no.1 clamp ( less likely if use a long stem insert )

But the aqua tap is so much lighter I can't see it being a problem

Darran
Using either an Aquatap or Aquadapter on the Etreme poles nullifies the warranty as I found out to my cost :(