This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sparkey0151

drain camera
« on: December 20, 2014, 01:56:12 pm »
H all, new to the forum, we currently clean windows with the WFP system, thinking of going into  drain clearing, cleaning, my question is what is a decent start up camera and jetting system mostly domestic for the time being, but looking to expand as the business does, any help would be appreciated.

regards john

BDCS

Re: drain camera
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 11:44:47 pm »
You need a 3008 for domestic drains but you won't clear 6" easily but will be fine in 4". Go for a diesel.

I have a camscan camera which is built in UK http://www.uksl.co.uk/epages/Store2_Shop1979.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Store2.Shop1979/Products/CS776x&Locale=en_GB

Rob_Mac

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 03:13:18 pm »
Carl

You know a lot more about drains than me.

I've got the Pearpoint set up/reel but the controller box is knackered and gone to the big toilet in the sky.

Trying not to buy a whole set up. Is there an adaptor that would allow my reel and camera to be used on another companies control box?

Rob ;D

BDCS

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 09:04:46 pm »
I see no reason why not, count how many pins your cable has. The price of drain cameras have come down dramatically over the last few years though