This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Darranvps

Re: A few Videos of Recent Works
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2014, 07:30:14 am »
Franky is an 'Ironman' - that requires more positivity in one day I'd imagine than you've had to conjure up throughout the who,e of your working life.

Not knocking, just an observation.

+1

And his contribution involves more than self promotion, look at me, I'm so big & successful, please shower me with compliments etc etc etc. ::)roll

You only pop up when you've got something to show which massages your bulbous ego!  ;D

Well spotted - CORRECT - I love myself so much I want you guys to praise me :-)

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 07:36:52 am »
He's another, that Solar Steve, contribute **** all that actually helps people most of the time but pops up when he's got a big new contract to show us all.  ::)roll

S'pose I'll just be "gelous" though ;D

You are forgetting "please look at my new website or new style blog" just to get a bit more traffic.

Can i just say and this is very important, if you sign up to gocardless please use this link. We both get £50 off in fees  :D :D :D

https://gocardless.com/?r=M8E5G6KY&utm_source=website&utm_medium=copy_paste&utm_campaign=referral_scheme_50

dannymack

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2014, 12:37:31 pm »
Cheers Darren, I think that's really good going to get where you are in 4 years, I've been doing commercial for many many years and find it hard to get contracts. I've got a web page but not sure how to get it out there. I know a printing company that pays hundreds of pounds each month to go in google perhaps that's what I may need to do. Is that what you do Darren to get the enquiries m8

Cheers Danny

Darranvps

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2014, 01:29:13 pm »
We don't take credit cards so not needed but THANK YOU for the link and offer

Soupy

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2014, 01:41:39 pm »
We don't take credit cards so not needed but THANK YOU for the link and offer

Neither does he. Justsayinlike.

hasti

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2014, 04:51:11 pm »
Cheers Darren, I think that's really good going to get where you are in 4 years, I've been doing commercial for many many years and find it hard to get contracts. I've got a web page but not sure how to get it out there. I know a printing company that pays hundreds of pounds each month to go in google perhaps that's what I may need to do. Is that what you do Darren to get the enquiries m8

Cheers Danny

If you want to get to the top, just see Darran, his fee is very reasonable. 

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2014, 07:24:42 pm »
Hi Darran.

Good to see things are so busy for you mate.  I think the vids are good.  I think a USP like your guy's accent is a good thing.  To get him to go viral would do wonders for your hit rate on youtube.  I just have a couple of helpful pointers if you don't mind.

Are your vids embedded on your website?  Your link from your youtube channel needs to be more prominent if you can somehow.  Have you optimised each video before uploading them on youtube?
Just to professionalise the vids, could you add an opening and closing credit to them with a call to action, your logo, website and phone number?

Steve.

Dave Willis

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2014, 09:13:06 pm »
........... and post a link on every forum known to man  ;D

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2014, 08:19:03 am »
........... and post a link on every forum known to man  ;D
Sorry Darran.  Dave is quite right. Posting links on all forums is essential too. It brings in the traffic.

Window Lickers

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2014, 08:34:23 am »
Why do you want window cleaners to visit your site? Surely it's clients?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Darranvps

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2014, 06:01:36 pm »
Hi Darran.

Good to see things are so busy for you mate.  I think the vids are good.  I think a USP like your guy's accent is a good thing.  To get him to go viral would do wonders for your hit rate on youtube.  I just have a couple of helpful pointers if you don't mind.

Are your vids embedded on your website?  Your link from your youtube channel needs to be more prominent if you can somehow.  Have you optimised each video before uploading them on youtube?
Just to professionalise the vids, could you add an opening and closing credit to them with a call to action, your logo, website and phone number?

Steve.

Hi Steve
Good points - we have just taken on a full time assistant for our marketing campaigns and she will add opening and closing credits etc - she has about 100 to do - so may take her a while.

One she has made should go live tomorrow.

Watch this space - for her very first cleaning Video I think she has done well.

We have optimised each video possibly in a unique way - e-mail me to find out how darran@purple-rhino.co.uk
Many are embedded throughout case study pages throughout the website - many more need embedding  :o

Darranvps

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2014, 11:45:32 am »