This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

daniel b

80ft pole needed (please)
« on: April 13, 2006, 08:01:44 am »
Hi all we have a new office block on next wk and our 65ft pole will not reach by about 5ft >:(,so i was wanderin if anybody has an 80ft pole i could borrow for the day i will obviously pay a good day rate hire and i will pick it up and drop back the very next mornin, and for your peace of mind we have been using the 65ft for a couple of years now so we expirenced at these heights.

Cheers
Daniel
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

Re: 80ft pole needed (please)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 02:54:47 pm »
Hi mate instead of hiring a pole from someone why not sub contract it out to someone who has one.I have one you could use but im a bit far a way.

daniel b

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 03:56:07 pm »
Where is it your based mate as
we dont sub any of our work out , if i cant get a pole ive got a cherry picker ready we use cherry picker about 10 times a month so if i have to hire 1 i will fit it in with another job so to get me money worth.

Cheers
Daniel
NFMWGC NO.9442,

daniel b

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 04:18:25 pm »
Matt good idea but i think it would be too bendy and you wouldn get any pressure on the window, i only need the pole to 20 windows in a row seems a shame to hire a cherry picker allthough ive added the cost of 1 in my price,it would be a perfect job for the 80ft pole.

Daniel
NFMWGC NO.9442,

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 06:13:21 pm »
Daniel i see from your website you must be using tucker poles.Why not just buy the three extensions for your poles from them will save you money in the long term

daniel b

Re: 80ft pole needed (please) New
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 08:03:04 pm »
we used to use tucker poles but sold them about 3 months ago >:( would of been perfect too just my luck though
NFMWGC NO.9442,