Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: drinking and work next day is bad idea
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2014, 12:07:17 am »
I know, I'll get my coat......

You'll find it outside, on the pavement.
Aaaw.
Maybe I should kerb the bad jokes.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rosskesava

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2014, 01:30:57 am »
I know, I'll get my coat......

You'll find it outside, on the pavement.
Aaaw.
Maybe I should kerb the bad jokes.

Anyway, your coat, it's right next to the lamp post that the last dog pee'd against.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2014, 11:50:12 am »
Drinking was becoming an issue for me and i read on here a couple of weeks ago about someone who read a book called "how to kick the drink easily" by jason vale , and how the person who read it hasnt had a drink since. I too read it and it is very very good. I too have not wanted a drink since reading it more than a week ago......(this for me is unheard of) i HIGHLY reccommend it to anyone who feels that booze has a control over them and wants to cut down/change their relationship with drink.

SeanK

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2014, 12:24:51 pm »
I think when your drinking becomes more of a habit than a pleasure then its time to ask questions.
But its definitely one indulgence where you have to be on the ball and not take it for granted. I enjoy a drink
and do occasionally over indulge but I use it as a treat and not something that should be part of my daily routine.
Don't get me wrong I don't think there is anything wrong with a person having one drink a day every day as its
better than overdoing it on a Saturday night, but when its in your life every day it can very easily go from one drink
to two drinks and before long its out of control and more than likely without you realising it.
The same goes if you have to give something else a miss because it would interfere with a drinking night then its
something to be wary off.