This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H20cleaning

Re: Just secured big domestic
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2014, 12:44:04 am »
im best mates with duncan bannatynes daughter and i always say does your dad need his windows doing on his house? And she replied nah he gets them done for free i think!!! Im at a party sunday with him so if i dont come out with all the contracts for his 60 gyms i shall not be happy  ;D

steve rix

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2014, 01:05:28 am »
One of our better customers is a VERY famous actor. The first time we cleaned his windows submitted a bill for £120. He paid me £150. Nextime put a bill in for £150, he paid me £200. Third time bill for £200. Paid me £300. I said to thim this has to stop. I'm happy with what I charge you, his reply; my last film i got paid $6,000,000.00 for 8 weeks work!! Now I have the keys to his house and all of the codes for the alarms. We have settled on a price of £600.00 in and out. Takes about 2 hours for 3 of us (all trad). We also cut his grass do the gutters etc. Its all about being in the right place at the right time. I got this customer as a result of playing squash with his PA.

Ian101

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2014, 10:38:19 am »
get one of these and sometimes more follow

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2014, 11:38:33 am »
im best mates with duncan bannatynes daughter and i always say does your dad need his windows doing on his house? And she replied nah he gets them done for free i think!!! Im at a party sunday with him so if i dont come out with all the contracts for his 60 gyms i shall not be happy  ;D

Duncan Bannatyne was or still is a major share holder in uk cleaning from Newcastle they have the contract for all his gyms,hotels and office's.
You never know though,have a chat with him something may come of it.
A lot of it is not what you know but who you know.

Bungle

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2014, 03:09:02 pm »
2 days Mick. 2 of us.

£200 a day each? You should be looking at earning more than that a day mate.
We look at them, they look through them.

Window Lickers

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2014, 03:14:11 pm »
True if its a partnership. How many on here have a 50/50 split partnership?

Do you?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

dannymack

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2014, 04:57:18 pm »
Why put a price on it ? Sounds like your trying to make people jealous !!!!
Had a mate like that and he had nothing to show only a nice van and a DIY system living in a rented flat !!!!!

Window Lickers

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 06:04:12 pm »
Because when I first used to come on here the success stories are what motivated me.

Maybe your mate will be a success story given enough time. I've been in this game 15 years and I'm only now getting anywhere near where I've always wanted be.

Easy come easy go Danny.

Tom-01

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2014, 08:06:57 pm »
Easy come easy go is very true. £800 for one job sounded good but then when its explained its 2 people working for two days I can see why some on here say its pretty run of the mill. But then like I said earlier one £800 payment makes a big difference to cash flow.

elite mike

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 08:31:36 pm »
nice one matt   8)

Tom-01

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2014, 08:34:19 pm »
Why put a price on it ? Sounds like your trying to make people jealous !!!!
Had a mate like that and he had nothing to show only a nice van and a DIY system living in a rented flat !!!!!

Nothing wrong in living in a rented flat is there?!

Window Lickers

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2014, 08:50:45 pm »
Easy come easy go is very true. £800 for one job sounded good but then when its explained its 2 people working for two days I can see why some on here say its pretty run of the mill. But then like I said earlier one £800 payment makes a big difference to cash flow.

Im unsure as to why anyone was thinking it might be £800 for a days work for two men.  ???

Why on earth does a big job automatically mean twice the hourly rate for some? Big job in theory ought to mean lower hourly rate if thats all its based on. However, the joy in it fo rme is - pull up and crack on for a day in the grounds of a fantastic and beautiful house with the associated gardens and a cheque at the end of it all before you go home.

Jonny 87

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2014, 09:45:40 pm »
OK boys put your Willies away.

What was your previous username slap bash?

Go on.....were all eager to know. :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Tom-01

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2014, 09:53:40 pm »

Im unsure as to why anyone was thinking it might be £800 for a days work for two men.  ???

Why on earth does a big job automatically mean twice the hourly rate for some? Big job in theory ought to mean lower hourly rate if thats all its based on. However, the joy in it fo rme is - pull up and crack on for a day in the grounds of a fantastic and beautiful house with the associated gardens and a cheque at the end of it all before you go home.

Thats a good way of putting it, no stress, no running about and a healthy bank balance :)

C o z y

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 02:28:39 pm »
Bateman doesn't live in a flat, he lives next door to this, so he doesn't have to go far to enjoy his hobby.

No still don't understand, I must be thick

*Hector*

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 03:15:33 pm »
You seem to have a fairly extensive selection of "outhouse" pictures Cozy......

More to this than meets the eye methinks....  ;)

;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

C o z y

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2014, 03:20:26 pm »
No Hectoid, just the ones that Bateman posts on his Facebook/dogging sites. ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

groundhog

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2014, 09:16:34 pm »
2 days Mick. 2 of us.

Agreed! I thought it sounded like a good little job until he said it took him and his mate 2 days!!!!  ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2014, 10:18:39 pm »
2 days Mick. 2 of us.

Agreed! I thought it sounded like a good little job until he said it took him and his mate 2 days!!!!  ;D

I very much doubt he us giving his mate half the money's.

Sounds like a good price to me. I'd be happy.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Window Lickers

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2014, 10:32:22 pm »
Exactly.