This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wightsurf

upvc restorer
« on: April 08, 2006, 10:18:27 pm »

batterbee

Re: upvc restorer
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 04:34:45 pm »
Hi

I have used this for builders cleans and is like using T- cut, its good if you have a small area to clean but if you have a lot of upvc to clean then its going to take to long, so i would recommend the other 2 upvc products that screw fix sell, i use these on builders cleans all the time and highly recommend them.

The solvent based one cleans anything off with ease  mind you DO NOT put it on coloured upvc it will take the color off (i now from experience :-[)

They also do a detergent based one which is excellent for getting upvc clean.

Hope this helps

John
JB CLEANING SERVICES, NORWICH, NORFOLK.

wightsurf

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 09:35:40 pm »
Thanks for the help John, sorry bit late in the reply but been busy. Can you give me a link to the other two cleaners that you said you used.

Regards
Martin

batterbee

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 10:43:25 pm »
Hi Martin

The detergent based cleaner  link is www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=101513&ts=90354&id=11235

The solvent based cleaner link is www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=101757&ts=91251&id=93464

Hope this helps

Regards

John

wightsurf

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 08:33:22 pm »
thanks for that john , one last Q. When using detergent based cleaner if it gets on the windows do you have any probs getting it off again ( i use WFP)
Thanks for your Help

Martin

batterbee

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 10:23:27 pm »
Hi Martin

I also use wfp and have no problems with either cleaners on the glass in fact when doing downstairs windows on builders cleans i actually spray either cleaner ( depends how bad it is ) onto the window then scrape the glass and then wash it down with wfp always comes up brilliant.

Just another word of warning DONT be tempted to spray it on polycarbonate roofs ( that's the solvent one ) it will turn it white again i know from experience  :'( .

Regards

John

wightsurf

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 09:28:37 pm »
Thanks for that John ,you have been very helpfull.

regards

Martin

batterbee

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 10:00:51 pm »
No problem, only glade to help.

Regards

John