This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roland S

Re: small pressure washer that i can carry?
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 09:46:03 pm »

Roland S

Re: small pressure washer that i can carry?
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 09:52:06 pm »
If I could find a decent one it may be a solution. I just figured the pump would burn out fairly quickly. Do you know what he uses?

Roland,
Have a look at Karchers site, their HD range, Chris at Jettaway has seen mine when I was in Grimsby earlier this year. It's going to set you back around £600.00 maybe more, but for non-easy access then this will be the way to go. I had time earlier this year and did a block paved drive with one, crap water supply paving floods etc, didn't take much longer then using usual machine and results were exactly the same. These are the only machines as Matt stated we use on high rise patios or decking.

Thanks for everyones advice. They look decent machines Roger. However for the cost against how often i'm going to be using it it's more than i wanted to pay. (if it was a petrol machine and interpump or something that i could repair and service myself i would have been happy to pay more) but i hopefully will only need it for these difficult access jobs, for decking maybe 5 or 6 times a year. So i've just bought a nilfisk e140 for £200. that should be enough for my needs, it has a metal pump and induction motor so a bit better than the nilfisk budget range (although not commercial quality obviously). it also has a 2 year warrant so if it breaks in 2 ytears time i can just buy another at that price. but thanks for the advice anyway.