This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window cleaning is such a great profession because I like it. ;D

ants

Getting total strangers to make a monthly contribution towards paying all my household bills. ;D

j timms

I met my fiancee cleaning windows at her workplace.  Fifteen years on we have two children and I am now my own boss. Happy days.

Perfect Windows

Window cleaning is such a great profession because if I listed all the reasons it's great I'd need twenty five thousand words.

rosskesava

Window cleaning is such a great profession because I get to play with water like when I was a kid except now I get paid for doing that.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

AuRavelling79

Window Cleaning is such a great profession because ...

I practice my craft not just for money or because I have to, but because I can shape my business so I truly enjoy it.
It's a game of three halves!

Barryy

Window Cleaning is such a great profession,
I do it every day,
It keeps me fit and stops me stressin'
Over bills I have to pay.

J.D

Window cleaning is such a great profession because of the amazing simplicity of the cleaning power of water and the feeling of pride when a customer says Thank You .

matty72

Window cleaning is such a great profession because, being the boss, fresh air every day, staying fit and healthy, pride in building and running a business, meeting all walks of life's, never a dull day.

Forum Admin

We're getting some great entries now guys - keep them coming as entries close in a week!

One of you will WIN this great prize!

Best of luck!

Knocker

Widow cleaning is such a great profession because all the burds are gagging for it

Roy Harding

Window cleaning is such a great profession because".................

Because every day is a pay day.......

Roy

Ian101

Widow cleaning is such a great profession because .............. you can earn a lot.

Mist A Bit

Window cleaning is such a great occupation because I can be involved in trad v,s wfp posts and willy wave about earnings

dai

Widow cleaning is such a great profession because,

You can work alone or with your wife,
building your round into a job for life.

sunshine windows

Window cleaning is such a great profession because......

I get to win free competition prizes and them sell them on fleabay, to buy myself a shiney new pole and brush. Oh happy days!!!!!!!
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

stevon

window cleaning is such a great profession ......I started with a bucket and a crate,this has been my fate until I saw that gardiners back pack. ;D

Jonny 87

"Window cleaning is such a great profession because......."

I'm out in the fresh air, Without a care.

Using my trade, To get well paid.

Shining every day, I'd have it NO other way.

CONGRATULATIONS Jonny 87 this is the winning entry!!!
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

....because... it gives the everyday common man a chance to be entrepreneurial, build his self-esteem and be proud due to the fruits of his labour.

dazmond

....because.....its a simple,honest,straightforward way of making a living with a freedom and low stress levels unlike many occupations in the 21st century.
price higher/work harder!