Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

James Jacob

Re: Boosted Enforcer ...
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2015, 08:21:29 pm »
Hi John  This is one Amazing looking set up :) Hows it all running these days? is it all still good? :)

john martin

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2015, 10:04:38 pm »
Hi John  This is one Amazing looking set up :) Hows it all running these days? is it all still good? :)
You reminded me how shiny it was  ...   yeah its all good  ,  i dont use it every where or even every day but there are some places i would not be without it , and thats not always long hose runs , like awkward to dry carpet or upholstery it reduces drying dramatically and speeds up cleaning in many cases .  Also great for function rooms and bigger areas .  I leave it outside domestic houses and bring it inside larger places .
Since the first pics it blew a motor fairly quick ... too hot inside with the lid closed , i have fans fitted now .

James Jacob

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2015, 11:00:21 pm »
Yes... Tbh it really looks Amazing!
I would like to have a go at making the Vac Booster Box...
If its not too much trouble....
Please could you take some more photos of it...  I already have the rear view shot with the new fans & i also have the side with the switches & power lead...  Could you take close pics of the other sides & also some close pics of the inside from various angles :)
Also i went over the Ebay parts list you kindly added here... only some are no longer available on ebay anymore  so i cant see the pics of whatever it looked like... do you think you could find them & save the pics & post them here as a kind of pictorial parts you will need kind of list? That would be really useful
& also where i can buy the vac motors for it :)
& Could you possibly mention in step by step style what you started doing first :)
Cheers Jim

john martin

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2015, 11:28:14 pm »
Yes... Tbh it really looks Amazing!
I would like to have a go at making the Vac Booster Box...
If its not too much trouble....
Please could you take some more photos of it...  I already have the rear view shot with the new fans & i also have the side with the switches & power lead...  Could you take close pics of the other sides & also some close pics of the inside from various angles :)
Also i went over the Ebay parts list you kindly added here... only some are no longer available on ebay anymore  so i cant see the pics of whatever it looked like... do you think you could find them & save the pics & post them here as a kind of pictorial parts you will need kind of list? That would be really useful
& also where i can buy the vac motors for it :)
& Could you possibly mention in step by step style what you started doing first :)
Cheers Jim

:-X  thats a heap of things to do before bedtime   :)
do u have an email address to send me and il send u anything i have when i get time or help u if u decide to go ahead and build it .   Do you have an Enforcer or is it another machine you are considering it for .

James Jacob

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2015, 11:43:37 pm »
Its going to be for an Enforcer i will be getting as my next machine :)
So its like im getting everything ready before baby arrives.... ;)
james.jacob@hotmail.co.uk
Ive got the stanley box ready in my watch list to buy... ive found it there for £29.16 now :)
So im ready to start buying the parts :)

john martin

« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2015, 11:58:14 pm »
Its going to be for an Enforcer i will be getting as my next machine :)
So its like im getting everything ready before baby arrives.... ;)
james.jacob@hotmail.co.uk
Ive got the stanley box ready in my watch list to buy... ive found it there for £29.16 now :)
So im ready to start buying the parts :)

Ok then   :)  you sound enthusiastic and ready to boost  ... 
il message u soon   :)

James Jacob

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2015, 12:07:56 am »
Yes Very enthusiastic :)
Ill buy the Stanley box now... I Love this Exciting Project!

James Jacob

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2015, 05:26:38 pm »
Hi John... Im ready to start whenever you are ready... if you send me an email thats good too :)