Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Amazin

do floor cleaners have regular customers?
« on: April 14, 2014, 11:09:12 pm »
I know its a daft question to ask but do they? Im assuming people only want the carpet to be cleaned once in a long while

Neil Worsnop

Re: do floor cleaners have regular customers?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:43:31 pm »

You may get a better response if you post directly in the carpet cleaning section but as I'm here;

Some customers only want carpets cleaning when they move out of a rented property and resent every penny they spend on it.

Others will want their carpet doing once every five years, or more, when its got to a state where they can't ignore the state of it any longer

And yet others will have their carpets cleaned every year without fail, even though they have a pretty much immaculate house, and call you to deal with any spills inbetween.

As your business grows you aim to get the repeat business from customers who are happy to spend on a premium service from a carpet cleaner they trust to do a good job at a price they are comfortable with.

*there are more than three types but you get the idea

Villy Scott

Re: do floor cleaners have regular customers? New
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 11:23:17 am »
Neil is quite right.
Some people book on a regular basis, other don't.
If a commercial customer is happy with the service, they tend to book on a regular basis.
Cleaners Golders Green

SM101

Re: do floor cleaners have regular customers?
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 09:33:05 am »
No it's not a daft question, but to get a regular customer data base I use to send out annual reminders to all customers and once a year send out a calander to all on Data base then they have your details on there wall 12mnths of the year. Yes it did seem to work. Hope this may help.