This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Re: Annoying customer
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 07:49:21 am »
To be honest, if it was me I'd probably say as long as the money is paid before the next clean and gate is open ill crack on.

Never let people's attitudes (within reason) stop you from putting their money in your pocket.

If he hadn't paid, don't clean them.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Suffolkcleaners

Re: Annoying customer
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2014, 10:18:36 am »
Thanks guys and jonny I agree. He just text me and apologised for the amount of times he failed to leave the gate open and he has put a reminder on his phone each month to leave the gate open at the start of the week I'm due to come. He has also said he will set up a standing order for a certain date each month.... I suggested set it up for the first day of the week I'm due each month and he has agreed.

Maybe I was abit harsh? End of the day it's easy to just see it from our points of view,maybe he had stuff going on in his life and just genuinely forgot to leave gate open.

Anyway I think he knows now I will not tolerate it again so maybe he will turn into a good customer afterall. Time will tell. :)