This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul michelle

collecting money from customers made easy
« on: March 21, 2006, 11:54:33 am »
I have been cleaning house window for a while now but I was finding collecting a real pain !! but I have now found the anwser to my problem's i have open a paypal account and my customers pay me via paypal it is easy once I get home i send my customers an email from paypal requesting the amount that they owe . paypal take a percentage of the amount paid in, but I have found that the paypal fee's are less that what it would cost to drive round to collect the money or paying for envelope's and stamps.
also my customer don't have to join paypal they can just make one off payment's if they want

here a link to paypal if you want to sign up

https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=9PJSEXWELHGQU

supernova77

Re: collecting money from customers made easy
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 12:05:19 pm »
My customers have the option to pay by credit or debit card online using NOCHEX (http://www.nochex.co.uk)... Much much much better than PayPal.

Andy

paul michelle

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 12:22:33 pm »
hi you can pay by debit or credit on paypal and i also found most of my customer already had paypal from buyying and selling on ebay

supernova77

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 01:23:08 pm »
Nochex charge less, and your money only takes 2 - 3 working days to reach your bank account instead of 7+ days with PayPal.

My customers pay via a link on my website > http://www.scs.uk.com/payments

Andy

pjulk

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 04:20:23 pm »
My customers use both paypal and nochex but not many customers use it.
At most about a dozen a month.

Paul

Majestic

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 05:32:47 pm »
I used to have Nochex on my site , in 3 months 1 person used it. For me it was a waste of time

S.C.S

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 06:04:31 pm »
Nochex charge less, and your money only takes 2 - 3 working days to reach your bank account instead of 7+ days with PayPal.

I use paypal myself and have done for 5 years i also use nochex which is just as good but the turn over on paypal now to withdraw is only 3 days now used to be 7 days but it only takes 3 woking days now.. ;)

S.C.S

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 06:05:32 pm »
I use paypal myself and have done for 5 years i also use nochex which is just as good but the turn over on paypal now to withdraw is only 3 days now used to be 7 days but it only takes 3 woking days now..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That part was my bit i just dont no how to use that quote bit  ???